Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware going back on their word?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware going back on their word?

ShaddamtheIV
12.13.2011 , 01:07 PM | #211
This whole sad situation would easily have been remedied with better planning on their part and better communication on everyone's.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS STATE WHAT THE LATEST DATE IS THEY ARE UP TO SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK TO SEE IF "MAYBE" THEY MISSED THEIR EMAILS.

I'm just saying, that would not be asking too much to state what the date is they are working on right now so people have an idea and can stop QQing.

Better yet they would have come up with a plan for their gradual roll out and stated they would be inviteing July players on the 1st, August players on the 2nd day of early release etc. and if you got in before that...you were happy

MrNybble
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #212
You Want The Entire PLAYERBASE?...YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ENTIRE PLAYERBASE
The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move...Douglas Adams

RetroRayner
12.13.2011 , 01:11 PM | #213
It is remotely possible some emails granting early access were sent out to people who redeemed very late.

They have annouced that a bonus wave of emails were sent, so there will be 5 waves instead of 4, this sounds like the error.
"World War II" Mike Godwin hypothesised that the longer an internet discsusion goes on, the more likely the topic will turn into a discussion about WW2. I am just saving everyone time.

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 01:12 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaddamtheIV View Post
This whole sad situation would easily have been remedied with better planning on their part and better communication on everyone's.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS STATE WHAT THE LATEST DATE IS THEY ARE UP TO SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK TO SEE IF "MAYBE" THEY MISSED THEIR EMAILS.

I'm just saying, that would not be asking too much to state what the date is they are working on right now so people have an idea and can stop QQing.

Better yet they would have come up with a plan for their gradual roll out and stated they would be inviteing July players on the 1st, August players on the 2nd day of early release etc. and if you got in before that...you were happy
LOL thing is if some ppl are correct (and they have shown proof) that it might...and i mean might not be first come first serve....the dude i saw was showing him playing the game live. Now he could be lying but he still is showing something
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Yajin
12.13.2011 , 01:13 PM | #215
I don't think it's worth it to antagonize ourselves over not getting in right away. It's just 5 stupid days. Go do something else that's fun and don't worry about all this. You'll be happier.