Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware going back on their word?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware going back on their word?

Prplppleatr
12.13.2011 , 11:20 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.
I understand why you do not want to tell people when they have access until they have access, but if you have such details already figured out then why can you not give us an apprx. schedule of when invites will likely be sent, so that we know Hey i should be sure to check my email around 7am, 10am, 2pm, whatever. This does not say anyone will get in at a certain time so it is consistent with not wanting anyone to be butthurt because they did not get in immediately due to unforeseen problems while also giving players some sort of time frame of when the email may arrive. keyword being may.

Once again I am disappointed at the poor planning Bioware as well as the recent lack of care for fans, including the grace period..you stated yourselves that that action would piss fans off...you are getting exactly that...not smart bioware and not a good indication for the future in anyway, no matter how you put it.
Exiled Elite
US-WEST PvP & PvE Sith

Gungan
12.13.2011 , 11:21 AM | #202
<- First dayer. Got my invite at 7:00 AM CST, as promised.

Now if only I wasn't stuck at work.

imtrick
12.13.2011 , 11:22 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Nylirr View Post
So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

Stephen Reid @Rockjaw Close
@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.
'cuz, like, nobody would ever troll the forums, right?
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

Delaross
12.13.2011 , 11:38 AM | #204
Which part about this being EARLY access do you people not understand? The game does not come out until the 20th so you should all be happy you get to play before then at all. Sit down and shut up.

Darth_Jermz
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

go see an Optometrist, Stephen.

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 12:58 PM | #206
i saw a post just recently (before it got shut down of course) that some dude preorder 11/21/11 and is playing right now

his proof

live stream of him playing. he mentions like 5 times during the stream....not sure if we can believe him...but he is proving it.
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Fixiooo
12.13.2011 , 12:59 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by darthmazley View Post
i saw a post just recently (before it got shut down of course) that some dude preorder 11/21/11 and is playing right now

his proof

live stream of him playing. he mentions like 5 times during the stream....not sure if we can believe him...but he is proving it.
Give a link to his stream then.

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 01:02 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Fixiooo View Post
Give a link to his stream then.
http://www.twitch.tv/shift_tv

thats what he said was his
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

RiteOn
12.13.2011 , 01:03 PM | #209
Link to stream by user 11/21/11: http://www.twitch.tv/shift_tv

Solusrath
12.13.2011 , 01:06 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhiroc View Post
This ought to teach Bioware and other companies that doing early access is best not done.
What? your post? There's a handful of people pissing and moaning on the board that they didnt get in early right away. Boo hoo.

Early access is going swimmingly, the servers have been stable, and population spread so far has been fairly even.
First in, last out