Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware going back on their word?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware going back on their word?

Spekao
12.13.2011 , 07:32 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Turukano View Post
And you have never been wrong? Ever?
Never claimed such - nice try at trolling though.

Besides, trying to compare anything I may have done by mistake to a company representative definitively stating one thing and 5 month later recanting it and trying to claim everyone misread what he meant, is hardly a good comparison.

All I said anyhow is to take what he says with some mild skepticism - maybe I'm just jaded, but I tend to not really trust 100% the word of representatives of big companies when using resources I can't access and check myself, as proof of something. Add to it the previous situation, and it just makes me less trust-worthy. To me, it's a big deal when something like that happens and said employee/representative still has their job - it's a major snafu!

saborw
12.13.2011 , 07:32 AM | #122
I claimed my code literally 10 minutes after ordering TOR on October 21

I am not in. (Nor did I plan to be)

apexjedi
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #123
My wife and i ordered and coded the very first day. so if we do not get in today i know something is very wrong.
Death before dishonor, Pain before shame, the lightsaber and i are one, togather we share the same fate!

Jedi knight: Musashi.

Miyaka
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #124
There are many hours left in the day people. Calm....calm....
◀|▒|▒|▒|▒|ξ∞ξ|▒|▒|▒|▒| ███████████████████████████████)

Kaskava
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Miyaka View Post
Calm....calm....
This is teh interwebz. No such thing
This just in: Expanding on an ending no one likes is not improving said ending. A polished turd is still a turd.

Ello-Naver
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #126
Patience is a virtue, unfortunately one people here seem to lack...

Mandavar
12.13.2011 , 07:39 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Famadin View Post
Whenever I get in I get in. I didn't preorder till later Nov sooo. I am expecting to be in like the 18th . Those who got up early expecting to be in right away. Well, I feel sorry that is all you have to look forward too. Anyways, for those already in or going in soon. Have fun and hopefully see you guys around.
And I help old people cross the street and brush my teeth 3 times a day... no offense, but you seem to be awfully proud of your oppinion... even greeting all those who are already ingame... ***.
May 4th would have been a nice release date...

On May the 4th we'll be with you!

Gnite
12.13.2011 , 07:40 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.
like later as in the afternoon? that doesn't sound good. most of the servers are low.

Inarai
12.13.2011 , 07:41 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnite View Post
like later as in the afternoon? that doesn't sound good. most of the servers are low.
"Later" includes the afternoon, yeah. It also includes 2 minutes from now, an hour from now... They could be planning a handful of waves over the course of the day.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashes_Arizona View Post
Pardon me I need to call my broker and diversify into aluminum processing. Tinfoil hats are getting pretty popular.

daedenilus
12.13.2011 , 07:41 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by nanyque View Post
I don't care how many people they invited. But knowing when the next wave would be coming would be nice. I don't want to sit here just waiting all day, but I want to maximize my play time, since I work early tomorrow.
Like most companies, they will string us along for as long as possible because they feed on it.