Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware going back on their word?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware going back on their word?

Fragmented
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #111
LOL ... thanks stephen....you posted yours while I was writting....I'm patient and still waiting.

Nangasaur
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler

Miyaka
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #113
We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

Might want to put this in 72 pt font and flashing neon on the front page.
◀|▒|▒|▒|▒|ξ∞ξ|▒|▒|▒|▒| ███████████████████████████████)

Inqubus
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #114

How much later?

Server status is showing no server is at High population with the majority at Low or Medium.

Mazikeen
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #115

Appreciate the input. Regardless of how people feel, official comments are a good thing to see
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

JeramieCrowe
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #116

And before people misinterpret this, he's saying that the person with two accounts is mistaking the later one for the earlier one, not that people with multiple accounts are getting their later account invited.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Gruug
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwren View Post
Are people that easily trolled?
In a word YES. Sad but true....that they are easily trolled that is.

Give me an MMO that I can visit and have fun! Where what I pay for is not going to those that play for free.

AudiableR
12.13.2011 , 07:31 AM | #118
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.....

Aghar
12.13.2011 , 07:32 AM | #119
hrm people lying on the internet to cause drama and flame wars....that couldn't ever happen could it?

Fellfromgrace
12.13.2011 , 07:32 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Mithykyl View Post
20th might be better than waiting on an email for days on end. Seriously I can complain if I want. Its a semi free country, and I have nothing better to do.
If you say so dude. Last I checked no one was making you sit at your pc constantly hitting F5 to refresh your browser.

Besides if you think the 20th is better then sitting and waiting for an email then by all means just shut down your PC do some other stuff and simply log in on the 20th. Barring the servers being down I bet you'll get in