Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Revealed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Molik
07.16.2012 , 06:46 PM | #81
Killer, awsume, spectacular
BETA TESTER

"Beating CE VIP's with darkside madness"

Zunayson
07.16.2012 , 06:54 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by WilleLundish View Post
Will they just make a movie with these awesome CGIs' soon or what?!?!?! Jesus, I wonder how many would see them
They did. It was called Star Wars The Phantom Menace. The CGI was fine, but the movie wasn't!

You don't want Lucas to ruin the backstory of SWTOR, now, do you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Ansalem
07.16.2012 , 07:07 PM | #83
I wonder if companion gift prices will spike on the GTN so folks can boost rep or do HK 51 related quests...

Moza
07.16.2012 , 07:14 PM | #84
I assume as well that you'll be able to equip him with the same crafting upgrade mod you can buy from the Legacy droid for the ship droid, to give him crit/efficiency for your specific crafts. Unless he just comes with Diplomacy crits already!!
"Never fight when you can bluff. Never bluff when you can run. Never run when you can sneak. If no one knows you're there, you win." ~ Combat Litany of the Smuggler's Creed

lironBD
07.16.2012 , 07:15 PM | #85
omg.

MEATBAGS.

My fav KOTOR companion ever is back...
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Ansalem
07.16.2012 , 07:18 PM | #86
hrm I wonder what mods/armorings/enhancements we will have to stock up on my bet is either aim or cunning unless they make HK 51 melee which would be nice:P

Sangrar
07.16.2012 , 07:19 PM | #87
ALL HAIL HK-51!!!
Seriously that will be a great companion, I wonder what kind of role he will play, a tank, a DPS, or healer maybe since he is the ultimate assassin hopefully all 3. one can hope can't he?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Bastus
07.16.2012 , 07:22 PM | #88
Oh HELL YES. Came back just for this guy.

karabtwo
07.16.2012 , 07:34 PM | #89
I'm hearing impaired, what did HK-51 say at the end of the video?

DrossPedantic
07.16.2012 , 07:48 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Didn't know Belsavis was icy.

I hope this lives up to the hype cause I get a bad feeling with everything required to get HK and the lack of any future class story or the like that he will end up a mute DPS companion who has arrived too late with no real role once you have collected him.
Ice covers probably about 90% of Belsavis's surface. The playable areas on Belsavis are tropical canyons between ice shelves or even under them in some places. Did you never see Belsavis from orbit or your galaxy map? I understand if you never read about the planet. Here's the Holonet page for the planet: http://www.swtor.com/holonet/planets/belsavis