Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Revealed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dustymongo
07.16.2012 , 04:47 PM | #31
I want it! will you be able to gain affection with it?
I'm Jawalicious!

Selenial
07.16.2012 , 04:48 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Didn't know Belsavis was icy.

I hope this lives up to the hype cause I get a bad feeling with everything required to get HK and the lack of any future class story or the like that he will end up a mute DPS companion who has arrived too late with no real role once you have collected him.
Do eternity vault and tell me its not icy :P
And yeh, ikr, i levelled my sorcerer because they said you need at least one mid level character from the opposite faction to your main....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

Darth_Victus
07.16.2012 , 04:48 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
Can't wait.... I wonder if he will say "meatbag" like the original HK-47 which the 51 was based off of did. Cause if 51 does then that will be extremely epic
Sadly, I would not expect it.

The "Meatbag" phrases were exclusive to HK-47, as it was a personality quirk or something. So I do not expect HK-51 to use that phrase.

akdonkey
07.16.2012 , 04:52 PM | #34
I hope they post it on Youtube or some place I can never view videos posted on Biowares site. I need to pause it to view it, but if I pause it the download stops. If I let it run to the end and I try to rewind it. Then its all choppy again from buffering.

harouer
07.16.2012 , 04:54 PM | #35
what would he be a dps, tank, healer(Not likely)would he be like a normal companion and have his own companion quests and would he have custumizable appearance thats what I'm wondering
There is no light there is no dark only the force

Desolaytore
07.16.2012 , 04:55 PM | #36
Just seen the trailer, In kotor 2 the HK Factory was on Telos but Bioware says its on Belsalvis. So that means there are multiple factories then? Sweet.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

LtGeneralGezlin
07.16.2012 , 04:58 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Just seen the trailer, In kotor 2 the HK Factory was on Telos but Bioware says its on Belsalvis. So that means there are multiple factories then? Sweet.
The Belsalvis thing took me by surprise as well. I figured the 51's were on Hoth. And I'm not sure if this is a factory, or they are all on a ship. Who knows? One thing that I'm sad about. The HK-51's in KotOR 2 had icy blue eyes. Eh, I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Morrolan
07.16.2012 , 05:00 PM | #38
Cool trailer can't wait but to all those questioning Belsavis being icy haven't you been up in the north area?
[harbinger]
Alieraxx - Sentinel / Morroian - Shadow / Sereorin - Slinger
Miranda-Zero - Operative / Whiskey-jackxx - Powertech

LtGeneralGezlin
07.16.2012 , 05:03 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Didn't know Belsavis was icy.

I hope this lives up to the hype cause I get a bad feeling with everything required to get HK and the lack of any future class story or the like that he will end up a mute DPS companion who has arrived too late with no real role once you have collected him.
I don't think he's going to be a mute companion. Check at about 3:26 in this video. (http://www.swtor.com/info/media/trai...ch-documentary) It's the same VO actor who voiced HK-47 in KotOR 1, 2 and TOR. It sounds like he's doing lines for HK-51.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

SithVeritas
07.16.2012 , 05:09 PM | #40
Talk about motivating to get me back to levelling up my guys lol, awesome trailer.
Very glad to see you guys aren't done with the CGI stuff.