Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

HK-51 Revealed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MoonDroid's Avatar


MoonDroid
08.01.2012 , 10:45 AM | #331
An epic addition to an equally epic game. I can't wait to see this in-game.

Jerro's Avatar


Jerro
08.02.2012 , 07:50 AM | #332
What upsets me a bit is that i probably have to roll an alt on the opposite faction. I play my one character, never liked alts, especially not of the opposite faction on the same server!! We really shouldnt be forced to roll alts at all, to be able to play the game fully!

big_herpes's Avatar


big_herpes
08.04.2012 , 02:59 PM | #333
Everyone keeps talking about factories and things, but did anyone actually listen to the video? Early on, it said something about a factory ship or a transport ship or something crash landing. That's where you're going to find the HK's, not in a factory built on any world, but inside a crashed ship.

Revan-the-knight's Avatar


Revan-the-knight
08.04.2012 , 03:00 PM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
What upsets me a bit is that i probably have to roll an alt on the opposite faction. I play my one character, never liked alts, especially not of the opposite faction on the same server!! We really shouldnt be forced to roll alts at all, to be able to play the game fully!
The point of the game is to see the entire story, so in no way are you playing the game "fully" if you do not play alts
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

jcfreak's Avatar


jcfreak
08.04.2012 , 09:32 PM | #335
so by 1.4 we should be able to get this new droid cant wait im sick of vett altho shockign her is funy byt a ruthless droid allways beter in a fight allso whata good guild to join that loves questing and **** and aint concertrated on llvin and raiding

Jerro's Avatar


Jerro
08.05.2012 , 03:07 AM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
The point of the game is to see the entire story, so in no way are you playing the game "fully" if you do not play alts
x
Sorry I dont get it? The entire story? So you mean my "main" would benefit from the Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, etc etc story or what? I know that story is a "big" one in this game, but really rolling alts if that is what you are supposed to do? Then something is very wrong with the game.

CorellianWannabe's Avatar


CorellianWannabe
08.05.2012 , 03:17 AM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
The point of the game is to see the entire story, so in no way are you playing the game "fully" if you do not play alts
Fair point-with one republic and one imperial you've only seen 85% or so of the entire story. It's the 5-6 class missions per planet that are important, not the dozens of faction-identical ones!

So you're saying the entire idea was get to 50, make an alt? That it was supposed to be 8 single-player games with an MMO sub price added on? Wonder why they bothered making operations then...

CorellianWannabe's Avatar


CorellianWannabe
08.05.2012 , 03:20 AM | #338
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
x
Sorry I dont get it? The entire story? So you mean my "main" would benefit from the Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, etc etc story or what? I know that story is a "big" one in this game, but really rolling alts if that is what you are supposed to do? Then something is very wrong with the game.
Yes it is what you are supposed to do in Bioware's thinking-make at least 8 characters to see the 15% or so difference in class missions, never mind that you have to grind through hundreds of missions that you've done a few times to get to those new class ones.

And now you see why over a million players said "I'm out" and the game is going F2P.

Lewcus's Avatar


Lewcus
08.06.2012 , 08:34 PM | #339
They took your money and ran, live with it.

Rakugo's Avatar


Rakugo
08.08.2012 , 02:51 PM | #340
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakobpoop View Post
There were no hk-51' in tsl. There were hk-50's with silver colour and blue eyes. If you played the hk factory restoration mod there was stuff about a new series of hk droids that was going to be made. I also belive GOTO was involved in something ...man it was so long ago i played that. But something like this. There were no hk-51s in kotor2.
true this. GOTO was working on HK-51 but some where allong the lines that i read they stopped him ? dunno... long time ago too
I am the Alpha and Omega,
I am the beginning and the end...
I am the creator and destroyer of worlds...
I am... Death!