Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] End Game Schematic List & Item Recipes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] End Game Schematic List & Item Recipes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ailie
02.19.2013 , 07:13 PM | #41
Any news on the Advanced Sturdiness Enhancement 26? Need the high amount of absorb this puppy gives but of course can't find it anywhere
Meh...

Khevar
02.19.2013 , 07:52 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Any news on the Advanced Sturdiness Enhancement 26? Need the high amount of absorb this puppy gives but of course can't find it anywhere
There are no pieces of gear that contain that enhancement. You can check the vendors and even the data mining sites (torhead, amr, darthhater, etc).

I suppose it is possible that the enhancement may drop as a standalone piece of loot during some encounter.

I have never known or heard of anyone seeing it in game.

Glasscutter
02.20.2013 , 07:36 PM | #43
How many Daily Commendation schematic vendors are there? I see some at the empire base on Ilum but there has to be more prof vendors than just the crystal seller.
Death is the ultimate fairness...
And if you should explode please feel free to come back and tell me all about it, everyone else has!

Daynna
02.24.2013 , 10:18 PM | #44
Any idea why the advanced yellow eviscerating, hawkeye, and indestructible schematics are only available from the pvp vendor when the red/blue/green versions are available from the daily vendor? I can see the war hero crystal schematics only being available on the pvp vendor, as that makes sense. Just not the 3 primarily used in pve crystals.

Telanis
02.24.2013 , 10:57 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
Any idea why the advanced yellow eviscerating, hawkeye, and indestructible schematics are only available from the pvp vendor when the red/blue/green versions are available from the daily vendor? I can see the war hero crystal schematics only being available on the pvp vendor, as that makes sense. Just not the 3 primarily used in pve crystals.
Because BW is silly.

SalBasss
02.25.2013 , 07:56 AM | #46
Do the +41 orange crystals drop as BOE or BOP?

Wondering if I should stop looking a few times on the day on the GTN for it or just go beat up on the PD for a while.

Same question for the Magenta Hawkeye - BOE or BOP?

Telanis
02.25.2013 , 10:04 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by SalBasss View Post
Do the +41 orange crystals drop as BOE or BOP?

Wondering if I should stop looking a few times on the day on the GTN for it or just go beat up on the PD for a while.

Same question for the Magenta Hawkeye - BOE or BOP?
All BoE.

Daynna
02.25.2013 , 08:26 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Telanis View Post
Because BW is silly.
You know, the sad truth to that is that I came to the exact same conclusion.