Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tanking Lost Island HM in Columi?

Anastastio
07.19.2012 , 12:04 PM | #21
It's must be doable in columi, i tanked it my 1st time through in BM gear, wasn't easy, but it wasn't hard either

KEKHAN
07.20.2012 , 03:09 AM | #22
I gave it a go last night, was with 2 mellee dps and healer and we wiped 4 times. I am a Pyro Tank and have full Columi but with a Recruit shield generator and a rakata implant. 22k HP.

There is ALOT going on with this FP, Lightning bubles and Flames coming up from the floor and you've got to inturupt all those abilities that will knock you down to half health immediately.

Looking forward to giving it another go mind, spent some time afterwards reading about the battle and various tips. Knowledge is key im guessing.

RikHar
07.20.2012 , 05:56 PM | #23
What about half Black Hole and half Columni and Rakata ears and Implants.

A Bounty Hunter tank with 19,804 health and armor rating of 8408.. I understand you need a good group but would this armor be satisfactory to most players if they check and see you wearing it as a tank?

LeDogg
07.21.2012 , 12:27 PM | #24
Li HM is doable with half columi gear. Besides why would u even bother doin it if you dont need any loot from there?
I seen ppl asking for half rakata gear even, when forming groups...its just plain stupid! Bosses there aint that hard actually if you do follow proper tactics what most of the ppl wont do...seen plenty of great geared groups wipe alot in there...and i have done the place with tank that had 17k health. If u interrupt right things and avoid right things you dont need all that much of healing done...if u fail however it becomes deadly for good geared players aswell!
First boss for instance....melee dps or ranged doesnt really matter. If you interrupt incinerate and run out of the aoe fast enough its just stupidly easy fight. if u fail in 1 of these things u die. Alltho in lower level gear u should be thinkin about proper rotation for max dps for damage dealers and using your cooldowns at the best times for tanks. for healers it shouldnt be all that much of a trouble if every1 can manage following proper tactics, cause in that case there aint be all that much healing to be done. (with a little exeption on 2nd boss)