Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Feedback

Joesixxpack
12.18.2012 , 01:00 PM | #71
1. How do you think your Sniper spec is perceived by other classes?

Dangerous, annoying, and well-balanced.

2. How do you perceive your own spec?

Dangerous and well-balanced. Change nothing.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Ravenschild
12.22.2012 , 05:28 PM | #72
I think most of the other classes perceive us as dangerous if left alone and if we have a place not easily seen in pvp a dangerous threat. As such many want us nerfed when they face those of us that shoot from places not easily seen.

In pvp I see us as a support role we do decent damage (atleast in the MM tree which I play) but are rather squishy compared to say the force using dps classes which seem to soak more damage with lighter armor. A good sniper in pvp tends to get mobbed.

Deathen_Shada
12.31.2012 , 05:35 PM | #73
From personal experience and others sniper is less appealing because it isn't as shiny as a force lightning sith. It seems boring to others because it's a turret class. It needs something to make the class shiny I guess. A wow factor more or less

I like it in PvE I'm pretty well rounded and covered. PvP is decent until you get focused so you alot so spend alot of time respawning. We're really bad if out of cover and always need to find a new spot to hide and set up which is a major downside.