Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Feedback

08.10.2012 , 08:23 AM | #71
Sentinel mainer here

1. Going 1v1, in rare cases 1v2, is not that bad. Mostly, if its 1v1 with you being a Sentinel, more than likely the opponent will call for help.

2. I like Combat, but I feel like its outclassed heavily by Watchman. Bugged talents, lower damage output in the long run , but still better burst damage.

08.10.2012 , 09:11 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post

1. How do you think your Sentinel spec is perceived by other classes?

Watchman :
  • PvP : I'm considered as a valuable asset to the team due to some inherent group buff (speed) and overall good dps ability. My fellow Combat are however seen as more useful the stronger the opposition is (Ranked)
  • PvE : Due to being a melee class I'm at disadvantage there in most encounters, however, my unique buffs and very good dps makes up for it and in general I'm seen as an asset to my raid team.

Combat :
  • PvP : Great asset, a bit squishier than my cousin Watchman, I however have more tools to make the difference in the competition. My good buff, my better burst makes my team mates happier than in Watchman
  • PvE : My improved speed buff is really not needed in PvE. Apart from that, due to dps being very close with Watchman, I'm still seen as an asset.

Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post
2. How do you perceive your own spec?
Watchman :
  • PvP : It's my favourite spec, even though my burst damage will be lowered compared to combat.
  • PvE : Watchman is definitely fun and requires a good deal of timing (it's still a game though) and putting effort in it allow you to improve quite a lot, so there is space for progression which is always interesting.

Combat :
  • PvP : I perceive this spec as a bit less interesting than Watchman in PvP. It's however really fun due to the improved combat buff and the need to save centering for it rather than Zen.
  • PvE : It's boring, and too expectable. The rotation contains way less action and timing than Watchman, and I'm not even talking of the Blade Rush Zen spam... The 100% ataru proc on Blade Rush removed the need to watch for Combat Trance proc (and thus removed the need to be careful about those proc, you just know it will be there as long you used Blade Rush before). Slash becomes useless with this spec (so that's one less ability). In brief, boring compared to Watchman.
Kao'celaar Ildorii, Juyo Master, Mystical Awakening

05.13.2013 , 07:38 AM | #73
I think an important thing about tweaking class balance is in a way so that when you tweak pvp, you don't devastate pve; and vice versa.
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>