Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dungeon finder woes...

Ragico
07.27.2012 , 07:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
So in a group of 4 people where all 4 stayed alive until enrage they blamed the healer for the enrage?

Human stupidity is infinite apparently.
Exactly.

Though it would seem that ever since I started this topic my experience using the DF has improved quite a bit. Sure we still sometimes get the odd person who makes things harder than they need to be, but overall not so many problems. Starting to look like it was an unlucky streak or something.

Ragico
07.27.2012 , 07:14 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by unixbomber View Post
Had a merc healer using all light armor, willpower gear. Rolled need on an item drop over an assassin "for the heals..." lol.... Had a sentinel roll need on two cunning items over an scoundrel another night. Good times, good laughs.
And here we have yet another example of the human race finishing last. /facepalm

Makes me wonder how some of these people get to such high levels using the wrong gear and not even grasping the basics of their class.

Slipfeed
09.15.2013 , 02:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rompdomp View Post
On Correllia Run almost all of my random groups besides maybe 1 or 2 have been fine. Hell most of the time they are down right fast. If anything I'd say the T-1 HM's are too easy. They remind me too much of running heroics at the end of WOTLK.
At the time of release in WOTLK, when Eye of Eternity was the top tier raid, there was an analysis run on all kills mobs made against players through out the history of WoW.

Loken, in Heroic Halls of LIghtning, at that time, was the number one player killer in all of World of Warcraft. By a good measure.

Your argument is invalid.

Falver
09.15.2013 , 03:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Slipfeed View Post
At the time of release in WOTLK, when Eye of Eternity was the top tier raid, there was an analysis run on all kills mobs made against players through out the history of WoW.

Loken, in Heroic Halls of LIghtning, at that time, was the number one player killer in all of World of Warcraft. By a good measure.

Your argument is invalid.
Nice necro there.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/