Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Needing advice

JPMG
07.15.2012 , 06:23 PM | #1
Hi guys.

I'm new around here and this is my first post so sorry for any stupidity.

I'm level 18 in the game and i can't find (even when i ask in general chat) people to do flashpoint missions and heroics. What can i do? Join a guild so people can help me? If so how can i join? Is there any guild that really help the newcomers?

Thanks for your att and sorry for any bad english.

KretanMelithorn
07.15.2012 , 06:36 PM | #2
Welcome!

First off, you may want to put your Server name (and maybe character name too) for even more help. There are Server forums on the board. Might want to check those out for guilds that are recruiting.

To find a group, you can holler on Fleet or the appropriate planet on chat. There is a group finder toggle (I think it is attached to the mini-map) in the game, but I haven't bothered to use it yet.

JPMG
07.15.2012 , 06:50 PM | #3
Thanks for answering KretanMelithorn.
My character name is Marao and the server is The Progenitor.
I will try to check the server forums to see if anyone answer my call for aid.

KretanMelithorn
07.15.2012 , 06:54 PM | #4
Ah, alright. But, try that Group Finder thing. Might have to ask in chat about it, since I don't know much about it and don't have access to the game for a week or so.

Good luck... I am on Ebon Hawk, but I am sure someone nice here from your server will help you out.

JPMG
07.15.2012 , 06:59 PM | #5

The Group Finder doesn't work. I stay in queue foverer and nobody appears so i've stoped trying that.
I will try to find someone that can help me on this server.

Thanks again.

Raora
07.15.2012 , 09:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JPMG View Post
Thanks for answering KretanMelithorn.
My character name is Marao and the server is The Progenitor.
I will try to check the server forums to see if anyone answer my call for aid.
that server was not a destination server are you stuck on an empty one? All I do is ask in general chat and get groups all the time on jedi covenant

Edit: EU server, nevermind I have no idea

JPMG
07.15.2012 , 11:05 PM | #7
Thanks anyway Raora

There are people in the server but well... not very helpefull...

Hi_Im_A_Sith
07.15.2012 , 11:25 PM | #8
Your server was emptied by transfers

ScarletBlaze
07.15.2012 , 11:38 PM | #9
If you are not on a designation server, I would check this thread or even go to your account and choose transfer and it should give you the designation server you could transfer to.

http://www.swtor.com/transfer
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

Ellvaan
07.16.2012 , 02:12 AM | #10
Greetings JPMG!

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

You can find more advice on how to find a guild in our New Players Fleet Pass: A Director of Resource in the following guide:
Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

We hope this helps!