Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tomb of Freedom Nadd - Home for competitive PvP (EU/English)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Tomb of Freedom Nadd - Home for competitive PvP (EU/English)

LukeRPWalker
12.13.2011 , 11:55 AM | #1
TOFN is now home for the pre launch initiative to gather like minded guilds together to create the largest, most competitive and at the same time friendly European English speaking PvP community.

TOFN has a tons of PvP-focused guilds from different games such as WAR, WoW, DAoC, Aion, Ultima Online, Eve and so on and we all share the same goal of making our server the best there is for people who are interested in PvP.

The initiative was not created by sending mass invites to the largest zerg guilds you could find on the guild search option - but the gathering process was more selective. We wanted solely guilds who would contribute to the cause - competitive PvP.

Check out #tofn.pvp on Quakenet if you want more information about the guilds/server, or anything else. Welcome!

LukeRPWalker
12.13.2011 , 06:36 PM | #2
And even today we have had several guilds and individuals joining us. Let's keep it going.

Asolar
12.14.2011 , 06:27 AM | #3
SUN is joining on republic side, hope we get a good server and lots of empire to keeel.

Cya ingame (ones i get in)

HeyImTempzz
12.14.2011 , 06:32 AM | #4
Cyrus will be joining Tomb of Freedom Nadd after being assigned Hex Droid initialy.

Empire side - If you fancy have a look on our guild site. - http://www.project-cyrus.com/index.php

Hope to see you on Illum friends

Halefthaut
12.14.2011 , 07:28 AM | #5
Im affraid you wont stay on this server for long. Spanish Community as a whole already made this server their unofficial home.

Get out while you still can

Lazarast
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #6
The Spanish community has decided to play in the ToFN. We are not going to go to another server. We have decided via a democratic way that we'll go to that server and respect the official language. We invite everyone who wants to play alongside with us. Of course, there are always trolls and people who don't know how to respect other people. This kind of people don't represent the Spanish community.

Sorry for the poor grammar.
Guild Master of MY LIGHTSABER IS BIGGER

Recruiting spanish players!

Orangerascal
12.14.2011 , 07:56 AM | #7
<The Unnamed> says hi

Valknir
12.14.2011 , 08:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Halefthaut View Post
Im affraid you wont stay on this server for long. Spanish Community as a whole already made this server their unofficial home.

Get out while you still can
I dont see any problem in playing alongside the spanish community if they are willing to respect the "rules" (aka, english in general channel etc)
You cant ask a whole community to just to elsewhere so you can play with english/american people only

And by the way, theres more good news for you... the italian community have chosen this server too.

Btw I AM spanish and as you can see there is no problem at all in understanding what im trying to say
Surprised?! if so, you need to be more open minded

Halefthaut
12.14.2011 , 08:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazarast View Post
We have decided via a democratic way that we'll go to that server and respect the official language[...] there are always trolls and people who don't know how to respect other people. This kind of people don't represent the Spanish community.

Sorry for the poor grammar.
Point 1: you dont really thing everybody will respect official language, do you? history in MMOŽs says so

Point 2: Nobody represents the spanish inquisition

Point 3: your grammar is ok, most of europeans have bad grammar as well. Its not like a "spanish signature"

Most of Spanish community is angered that german is considerer over the 3rd most used language in the world (being the order english>chinese>spanish), and there are communities plotting to spam the chats with spanish until Bioware bends over and consider game translation.

Spaniards are here to stay

Halefthaut
12.14.2011 , 08:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Valknir View Post
Btw I AM spanish and as you can see there is no problem at all in understanding what im trying to say
Surprised?! if so, you need to be more open minded
Im not talking about myself on this matter, just stating facts and the shape of things to come

Im spanish also, and i dont have problems with english, im a MMO veteran long before WoW

Italians? awesome . IŽd prefer russians tho, they are like the best pvpers ever.