Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how do I beat Noman Karr?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
how do I beat Noman Karr?

jlwilson
07.15.2012 , 04:23 PM | #1
I'm currently a lvl 31 SW and I can't beat him. I don't have any credits or equipment to sell. How can I defeat him?

Rayla_Felana
07.15.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2
do warzones till you make some creds and buy a ton of medpacs and stims, don't forget your heroic moment and use your buffs and try to keep him as stunned as possible, using Quinn might be a good idea to.

Oh and wrong section btw.

Heist
07.15.2012 , 04:29 PM | #3
How do you not have ANY credits?

UltimateLemon
07.15.2012 , 07:19 PM | #4
Get some minimal amount of money for healing items.
Use Malavai Quinn on Med Watch as your companion. (Pretty sure you have access to him at this point. I personally didn't use him)
Rest up and wait for the cooldowns to reset each time Normen Karr goes down.
Saber Ward is your best friend (ALL THE WAY TO THE END)
Cloak of Pain is your second best friend (Use it with Saber Ward and you pretty much take no damage)
Interrupt EVERYTHING (Or try to)

Zaxem
07.15.2012 , 08:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jlwilson View Post
I'm currently a lvl 31 SW and I can't beat him. I don't have any credits or equipment to sell. How can I defeat him?
lvl 31 sounds a bit low if i rembeer right you should be 33+ for the end of act 1 quest
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Tatebomb
07.15.2012 , 08:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
lvl 31 sounds a bit low if i rembeer right you should be 33+ for the end of act 1 quest
Was level 30 with my jugg when I did it. Got it first try. Would have been easier if I knew I had to fight him 3x though lol. To OP use Quinn and have a medpac or 2 handy. As long as your gear is 1/2 way decent should be ok. Or just get a friend to help. Even easier then.
Jedi Covenant:

Gothrik: 50 vanguard; Koracks: 50 sent ; Xeen 44 jugg; Gothric: 50 merc

darksidechemist
07.16.2012 , 10:47 AM | #7
Level up a bit if you need to. Bonus series on Nar Shaddaa and Tattooine, space missions are both good ways to do this.

Newyankalt
07.17.2012 , 11:26 PM | #8
You could just get help there's quite a few people around your level on hutta since many act 1s end there.

Duduneco
07.17.2012 , 11:40 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
I was around 28 or 29 when I beat him as a Marauder. It took 2 tries (The first I didnt know you have to kill him 3x).

That being said, I somehow finished Taris at level 33 and Im regreting it. I literally can only farm up flashpoints and warzones until I hit 36.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Wilsu_Addar
07.19.2012 , 09:52 AM | #10
You can beat him as a level 31 Jugg, I just did it in full immortal spec.

It's tough at first, I died a few times using Quinn.

Secret: use Vette....kite him around, CC him, line of sight around the pillars and hide from him. Just kite him around and let Vette shoot him for a while. Rotate your cooldowns, make sure you have a stim and medpacs handy.
Elite Warlord Malacá - Pyro Powertech - Prophecy of the Five
<Entourage>

Handing out dirt naps since 2003.