Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sturdiness Enhancement 16

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Sturdiness Enhancement 16

Iapa
07.15.2012 , 12:42 PM | #1
I've found a couple of these randomly as I've been searching the GTN, but I can't seem to find out who crafts them (if possible) or what vendor I pick them up from (if at all). It is a level 37 enhancement. There is also a level 35 Sturdiness Enhancement 15, but cant seem to find anything on that one as well. Anyone on here know anything about this? I appreciate the help, thanks!

Estimate
07.15.2012 , 01:00 PM | #2
I'll go check ingame, from what I see on the web Artifice Crafts it.

venomlash
07.15.2012 , 01:05 PM | #3
Enhancements are made by Artifice.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Iapa
07.15.2012 , 01:44 PM | #4
I've talked with a couple different crafters in game and I've gotten all different answers from no recipe for that, I've never heard of it, some random vendors on random planets and mission rewards. I really do appreciate the help. Thanks

tglass
07.15.2012 , 04:41 PM | #5
I'm an Artifice crafter and I just checked my schematics. There is no Sturdiness enhancement that we can craft. Did the ones you saw on the GTN say Made By ... at the bottom? If not then they were drops or vendor items that someone is selling.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Estimate
07.16.2012 , 12:20 PM | #6
Sturdiness enhancements are available in artifice from the trainer, I checked. Bear in mind that artifice gets 10+ enhancement schematics per TS level, I generally only buy the ones I use. Because of the number of schematics, I don't know if I'll ever buy them all.

What server are you on?

tglass
07.16.2012 , 03:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Estimate View Post
Sturdiness enhancements are available in artifice from the trainer, I checked. Bear in mind that artifice gets 10+ enhancement schematics per TS level, I generally only buy the ones I use. Because of the number of schematics, I don't know if I'll ever buy them all.

What server are you on?
I replied too hastily above. What I meant is that there are none craftable in the levels the OP asked about. Unless they were added in for lower levels in 1.3, the lowest level Sturdiness Enhancement I have from the trainer is Sturdiness Enhancement 19 which is a level 43 enhancement. i have every schematic that was available from the trainer before 1.3 hit. Haven't checked to see if there was anything new added though, so maybe I should do that...
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread