Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yellow/black Lightsaber

Maxomega
12.19.2011 , 12:25 AM | #1
Ok i have lost my Y/B L/S and now would like to get the colour back. i found a vendor a day or so ago that sold them i can no longer find him.

Please help i really want it

Jett-Rinn
12.19.2011 , 12:26 AM | #2
Yep I have been looking for the vendor as well no idea what happened to him.
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

Lorien
12.19.2011 , 12:26 AM | #3
During the beta there was a vendor who sold the pre-order crystal yellow/black. That vendor is now gone. Let us hope that changes....
╠ị⁞ị⁞ị["]ị||\▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Lorien-Quin▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

DarkAX
12.19.2011 , 12:27 AM | #4
Look on the Republic/Empire Fleet Station. The vendor should be lurking in one of the sectors.

Edit: Nevermind, guess they shot him :P

Maxomega
12.19.2011 , 12:28 AM | #5
I never played the betaso he was in the release on the fleet but now i cant find him.

garry
12.19.2011 , 12:35 AM | #6
Have the y/b lightsaber but kept the blue crystal. Found that the DDE crystal, y/b, looks sorta wierd so I intend to swap back to my blue. When I get back ingame I will check but I doubt that the game allows us to sell/trade the y/b away. A shame really. I do not worry about not caring for it but it will be a waste if I can't sell or trade it.

bigbearlyke
12.19.2011 , 01:06 AM | #7
Honestly, the yellow/black doesn't even look that good and if you really take advantage of the Artifice and Archeology crew skills it is totally inadequate by about level 15.

Its your typical pre-order bonus...

Cool for the first few levels, lame as hell once you start getting into the body of the game.
FUN::SPAMMING::NOOBS
Beware of Sleestak

Maxomega
12.19.2011 , 01:38 AM | #8
So no other person saw him on the fleet in the last few days

Draxonfly
12.19.2011 , 01:46 AM | #9
The vendor has been removed due to an exploit, once that is fixed, he/she should be back..
Work at Home
Head or Gut?

dwizzy
02.09.2012 , 10:31 AM | #10
There's a pre order crystal vendor on the fleet.