Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help i feeded my companion gifts!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Help i feeded my companion gifts!

LntZeeque
12.19.2011 , 12:25 AM | #1
So, this is something that happened to me yesterday. I got my companion Ashara Zavros, i play Sith Inqusitor. I decided to farm my Underworld trading and get some quick affection with her since i've heard she is romanceable. All went well till i got to about 5000 affection with her, she regulary spoke with me both on my ship and in the cantina, but after 5000 she suddenly started to sometimes show the speech bubble on her portait even though i couldn't speak with her, sometimes it was shown she wanted to speak with me, sometimes not, well im at almost 9000 affection now, and still nothing, and my questions is.

Have any one experienced the same?

Is there an specific level for each of a companions quests so that their story progress with one self?

Or has something gone wrong.

Really wanna see the romance options in this game so :P
I am Dave! Yognaught, and i have the balls!

vakarot
12.19.2011 , 12:41 AM | #2
I am having the exact same issue with Jaesa for sith war word for word

LntZeeque
12.19.2011 , 10:33 AM | #3
Hm.. Alittle update, i've achieved 3 levels since the post and gotten Ashara to 10000 afflection, still nothing...

vakarot
12.19.2011 , 10:07 PM | #4
I got jaesa to about 9300 and all of a sudden after completing a big part in my class story I was able to do everything but now I at least have to talk yo her once more and she's bugged again

LntZeeque
12.20.2011 , 05:51 AM | #5
Well, i found on the dev tracker that there is an similar issue with another companion called Kira i think. Well, the dev's said that it would take a couple of days to fix the issue for new players and a bid longer time to fix it for existing players :/

Eblan
12.20.2011 , 06:15 AM | #6
I'm in the same boat. Kira's giving me the silent treatment. In beta, prior to my current level, she wouldn't shut up, she even gave me a quest leading me to a level 30s Nar Shaddaa quest hub.

LntZeeque
12.20.2011 , 08:40 AM | #7
Its really a shame, i just hope that they can fix this issue in a manner where we dont loose afflection and we can start from where we made it to, companion quest wise... And soon!

Legionair
12.20.2011 , 08:45 AM | #8
I had a similar issue with Bowdaar. he said he wanted to talk I would go to cantina and ship and he could not talk to me. I gave up and kept going on with the story. Then I want to say after finishing chapter 1 He wanted to talk and had like 3-4 things he want to talk about back to back.

Doldi
12.20.2011 , 08:50 AM | #9
Is it possible the dialogue doesnt open up until a certain act in your class missions?

LntZeeque
12.20.2011 , 09:48 AM | #10
Well, as far as i know through reading some other threads and from the dev tracker there is a problem with the Kira companion, where if you do a flirt with her in a certain mission it bugs. Now i dont know about other companions but i know that Ashara Zavron, my companion dont talk to me and havent been doing so for the last 5 lvl's and 5000 afflection. So its very likly its a bug in my companion. But i'll see when i get this 2nd act done. Maybe it will change it. I hope so.