Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] crystal list

scurrymacleod
07.15.2012 , 10:54 AM | #1
does anyone know of a list of all the different crystals with their stats?

i'm just wondering if there is anything better that can be made/bought than the one i'm using now...

scurrymacleod
07.15.2012 , 11:11 AM | #2

Hexasoul
07.15.2012 , 11:19 AM | #3
What level characters are you referring to? While leveling crystal refreshes come every eight levels starting with level seven, the earliest levels crystals can be made for. Some world bosses drop colors not normally available, such as orange. The highest level crystals in the game right now provide +41 increases to critical rate, power, endurance, or resilience for pvp varieties. Artifice can buy schematics for blue, green, red, yellow, and at max levels orange, that increase endurance or critical, power schematics come from investigation. Magenta schematics can be found though they are very rare.

Some database sites have crystal lists but they are filled with crystals that were removed during beta(like this one below). The Darth hater list contains colors no longer in the game such as white, and purple/magenta are not available from the crew skill trainer. Torhead also has a database similar to that one but contains just as many errors.

http://db.darthhater.com/search.aspx...al#items:0+3+1
Frozen, did become my nose, whilst I, wrote this prose.