Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you wanna die?

xBlueJayX
02.28.2013 , 08:32 PM | #31
hmm,
Smuggler: Died in a freak accident by trying to override hyperspace controls with a blaster.
Knight: Killed by cousin (sith inquisitor)
Warrior: Killed by brother (consular)
Consular: Killed by nefew (inquisitor)
Inquisitor: Killed by brother (agent)
Agent: Killed by rival (bounty hunter)
Bounty Hunter: Killed by Smuggler.
"Having a mind isn't the same thing as using one"

Betrayer_of_hope
03.20.2013 , 11:09 PM | #32
That's for me to know and for you to possibly one day find out
Adain (55 Jugg) The Ebon hawk
Nemoy (55 Guardian) The Ebon Hawk
Bluewffle (55 Sage) The Ebon Hawk
R.I.P Orange death pixel .

ElitehunterDS
03.20.2013 , 11:11 PM | #33
I wont die, i will only go in stasis and be found in the year 139 ABY!
You can never kill me!
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Ziehn
03.20.2013 , 11:28 PM | #34
All my toons Republic and Empire teamed up to fight the one true menace of the galaxy...they all were felled by the mighty sticks and stones of the ewoks, as thier armor apperently had no resistences to nature damage.
This is not the signature you are looking for.

JekRendar
03.27.2013 , 10:40 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Agent ether inherits a set of safehouses from lokin, or buys a huge wad of land in a remote place where her, vector, and a starter colony of his bug buddies can live out in seclusion.
That's just creepy. Haha.
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

masterROBEAR
04.02.2013 , 07:34 PM | #36
My Trooper Rubbertoe went out fighting off a imperial onslaught defending his family along with the rest of havoc when they crashed landed on a imperial world. Sadly even the best fail sometimes
Defender of truth and justice

KathOfNoJ
04.03.2013 , 03:16 PM | #37
blew up a star once and survived not wanting to find out what will actually kill him
The Wisest Man Chooses To Know Nothing

SonzeK
04.27.2013 , 01:07 PM | #38
Nice one.
My Jedi Knight:Turned into Rakghoul while investigating Taris.
My Imperial Agent:Was sent on a mission that went wrong on the planet of Tatooine,Killed by a Bounty hunter on the Arena.
My Bounty Hunter:Stabbed by Skadge(companion) on his ship while sleeping.
My Sith Inquisitor:Killed by one of his Rivals.
My Sith Warrioried in a space fight with the republic,in one of the Dreadnaughts he led.
My Trooper:Got tired of the War between republic and Empire,especially after he was betrayed by the republic. flew to Tatooine,built himself a tent somewhere in the Dune sea,became a farmer and planted crops for food. was raided by Sand people and died from wounds.
and at last,My Jedi Consular:As i RP with the char,my jedi consular is a Sand people(Tusken raider) Shaman(healer). was leading his tribe for many years and performing many rituals. Died in his tent from being too old.

RowanThursday
04.27.2013 , 01:29 PM | #39
My first Sith Inquisitor, Thursday January- died when her elder sister, the smuggler Melody, came looking for her after learning that she- that is, the Inquisitor- was the one who'd crushed the rebellion on their birthworld, Balmorra.

Melody fought the Sith to a standstill, and managed finally to get through her, convincing her to stop giving in to her hate and desire to lash out at the galaxy, but, just as Thursday might have taken the step toward redemption, her apprentices Xalek and Ashara- who, ironically, had always tried to argue with Thursday to get her to do the same thing- arrived to help their Darth Nox in slaying the Republic privateer who'd been hunting her. Thursday, without a word, overloaded her own saberstaff, killing herself and her apprentices so that her wounded sister could escape.

Melody, who'd been sitting tight and quiet on her nascent but untrained legacy force powers for years, as a result of this, after cybernetic surgery to compensate for her injuries, opted to take her husband (Corso) and children and head off into the unknown regions- stopping to set Risha (and Risha's consort, Bowdaar of Kashyk) firmly on her throne- in search of adventure, on the grounds that in all the galaxy, there must still be plenty of hills they hadn't seen the other side of yet. Their freighter was last seen by Risha, flying off into a red sunset.

Since Corso wasn't steering, they presumably didn't crash into the sun, but were never heard of again.
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.

Lordmird
04.27.2013 , 01:43 PM | #40
Agent: Got kicked into a hole by a spartan.
Mandalorian Bounty Hunter: Kicked an agent into a hole and stumbled, falling in himself.
Sith Warrior: Couldn't handle dual blades, dropped one on foot and bled out.
Sith Inquisitor: Got hit in the head by a book in the library.

Smuggler: Turned his heating too high on his ship, causing his spice to burn. Died from overdose.
Trooper: " He fought for what was behind him, not because he hated what was in front of him." Died from friendly fire
Jedi Knight: Strangled by his own robes, as he attempted to put them on.
Jedi Consular: Thew a book at an Inquisitor in a Sith library. Forgot it was a Sith library. Captured and executed.
"Who dares wins" "By Strength and Guile" "Per Mare, Per Terram" "Utrinque Paratus" Her Majesty's best
Could you do it?