Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you wanna die?

Commander-
07.20.2012 , 10:42 AM | #11
Sith Warrior Schtam - Executed by the Dark Council for treason.
Imperial Agent Veersest(Schtam's son) - Banned from the Empire and assasinated by a large group of Mandalorians hired by a radical Jedi.
Jedi Knight Schtum(Schtam's son) - Assasinated by "The True Republic"-radicals.
Jedi Consular Juggler(Veersest's wife) - Assasinated together with Veersest.
Republic Trooper Werksam(Schtum's son) - Death from old age after that he retired after that he was injured in action.
Bounty Hunter Yername(Veersest and Juggler's son) - Death from sickness in a Mandalorian priosn.
Sith Inquisitor Vonschtiff(Veersest and Juggler's adoptive son) - Death from old age after deserting from the Second Great Galactic War together with his son and Yername's daughter.
Smuggler Vorckast(Werksam's son) - Crashed into a sun because someone sabotaged his escape from a mission.

jinzunza
07.21.2012 , 12:09 PM | #12
Sith Warror (Arrakis) was left to die on Hoth and did.

Listerman
07.21.2012 , 04:04 PM | #13
Hmmm...

Eru'Mortalis (Juggernaut): Slain in combat when ambushed by a Jedi Master in his own meditation chamber. His spirit haunts the ruins of his temple.

Smiling-Jack (Smuggler): Dies with five others defending a transport of refugee's from marauders.

Rantora (Bounty Hunter): Upon reaching old age, journeys to the farthest reaches of the Dune Sea, never to be seen again, supposedly in search of the mythical Krayt Lord, for one final hunt.
"Never touch a Kel Dor's sammich."
"We're on a message board together. I'm already inclined to think you're a schmuck."

Quickpaw
07.21.2012 , 04:42 PM | #14
Tuldabar (Shadow) trains many apprentices (including both his biological and adopted kids) after refusing a seat on the Council, and upon reaching a fine old age with his wife Elena (Gunslinger) enters battle with her alone against an army of Sith and Imperial troops, the last remnants of the Empire.

The two of them die together, though not from the battle. When all the opposing forces are defeated, they find peace in each others' arms and become one with the Force.

His holocron is, in modern times, a testement to the Jedi who chose to walk their own path, remaining true to both the Light and to their own hearts.
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

Crezelle
07.21.2012 , 05:08 PM | #15
revised: my BH, going down in a pile of rakghouls, counting how many she fells before her aged and ragged body finally is overtaken.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Kharnis
07.21.2012 , 05:11 PM | #16
I'm pretty sure my smuggler would answer, "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my---"
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

Jiating
07.23.2012 , 02:08 PM | #17
I would love to redeem my Inquisitor to the light side. He was fully lightside as i leveled him, and now sits on the Dark Council soley to protect/search for more relics and history of the force. My Jedi Knight is played as his twin brother, so having him redeem the Inquisitor to a full Jedi would be nice. Then the two brothers would spend the rest of their lives seeking out lost knowledge and relics, before vanishing into the Unknown Regions

My bounty hunter would spend his days on the hunt, until the war is finished and he attempts to find work in the new republic. Eventually age would catch up and he would have to settle down on Mandalore passing his knowledge down to the next generation and watching his kid grow up. I dont see him and Mako lasting as a couple, they have their fling now, when they are young, have a kid but she leaves him when its clear he cant give up the life and she cant deal with the danger anymore. Hopefully he dies an old man in one last great hunt, and gives his son something to aspire to.

Bird_of_Thunder
07.25.2012 , 12:30 AM | #18
Sorrann will have won the Great Hunt and continued hunting. Racking up credits and kills, not to mention finall revenge on Nem'ro the Hutt for crossing him. After his last hunt when he killed a crime lord, he retired to Nar Shadaa and blew all his credits gambling. He eventually went down thrashing machines in the Nar Shadaa pits with his blaster that Braden gave him. He couldn't make it for Torian and Mako's marriage, because he died a week before. However his son took up the mantle of his father.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

kaczuszka
07.28.2012 , 01:08 PM | #19
my sith juggernaut died while fighting thousands of republic troops and jedi on republic fleet

my inquisitor got killed by quick death while he was pulling 5 republic crusiers out of the sky

my jedi knight died same as my juggernaut since he turned to the dark side and became my juggernaut
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

Zacula
07.28.2012 , 09:56 PM | #20
My agent, Schwartz, will die in a fierce battle against an insane Dark Jedi. One of the few agents who feels the Empire was supposed to help his subjects, he will, after a fierce fight, barely manage to kill the Jedi, but die of wounds received in the battle.
Onward to victory, or something like it!