Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointing ending...Sumalee

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Disappointing ending...Sumalee

Raiqem
07.15.2012 , 04:23 AM | #1
Everyone knows by now that male smugglers get a plethora of flirting options, and there's at least 1 romance encounter on every planet, but why the hell did they had to screw us over near the end when you get a lot more involved with Master Sumalee ? you get very few flirt options, and instead of being the "ultimate" romance, nothing happens...a major tease at the end, and that's it. The End.

You get a lot of cheap romances on the rest of the planets, yet when you finally get to the best part and what should be a fitting ending for the smuggler story ... pause. Risha and Akaavi are terrible to romance as they don't fit at all in the smuggler "universe". They are plain, extremely boring, too serious, and no charisma whatsoever, yet that's who you get.

Sumalee is the exact opposite, and I hope they think this through and add her as a replacement for the robot as it's useless anyway and no one needs it, because the way things are right now, there's no sense of fulfillment when you finish the smuggler story.

Gassygunslinger
07.15.2012 , 01:27 PM | #2
EDIT: Sorry, thought Sumalee was the Jedi girl on Tatooine

Yeah, I figured she would be romance-able. But then again, I think they kind of left Ch. 3 to romancing your companions.
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.

LilTsar
07.16.2012 , 02:52 PM | #3
i thought she was gonna betray me, general pudgy never struck me as a tough enough guy to actually be the final boss. looking forward to more on her for sure, as romance or anything.
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

Monoth
07.18.2012 , 09:33 AM | #4
I think Bioware put her in the game to keep your ego in check by letting you know not every girl in the galaxy wants you..... Hey happens to the best of us....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Leiralei
07.30.2012 , 10:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
I think Bioware put her in the game to keep your ego in check by letting you know not every girl in the galaxy wants you..... Hey happens to the best of us....
If you actually understand and are ok with that, you're one of the best.
:: लीर :: Commando :: Sage :: Scoundrel :: Guardian :: Powertech :: Assassin :: Operative :: Jugg :: Bioware Fangirl since NWN... RIP Bioware
Did they take out insurance on this game? I love it but its so weird.