Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher fix - Community Support ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Launcher fix - Community Support ?

bigfatx
07.14.2012 , 06:21 AM | #1
I know that there is lots of thread about it and i just wanna say that Bioware's community service and technical service sucks really They are saying patience HELLL WHAT ? I PAY this game for 90 DAYS AND DAYS PASSING and show PATIENCE ? WHAT the hell is this ? My ticket answers come for 1-2 hours in first day second day they gave me new ticket that i must wait 10 days again hell no if you say be patience give us the days we cant play. Is this what you guys now be patience let the Fkin days passed and dont play game even our technical service dont know that how to fix a simple launcher. The best thing is you should make must be close this game forever. I become hating Star Wars in just 2 days that why did them make a deal with no skilled company. JUST FIX THIS LAUNCHER DONT SAY LOOK OUR THREAD THEY ARENT WORKING. If you are a costumer and having this issue dont waste your time just look for another game that FREE and WORKING

LexiCazam
07.14.2012 , 06:31 AM | #2

Hello,

Please note that threads on the Customer Service forum should contain specific questions/help requests regarding gameplay issues. You can read more about the proper use of the Customer Service forum in the READ FIRST: Customer Service Forum FAQ thread.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

With that in mind, we're going to close this thread now. Thank you for understanding.

If you are having launcher issues, please check out this thread and/or post in it to get help with your issues:

Launcher won't open