Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Report: The Best Bug Ever!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bug Report: The Best Bug Ever!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Malles
07.13.2012 , 04:35 PM | #1
So I'm doing the Firestar Heroic Mission on Imperial Balmorra. It's a 4-man, but you can complete it just by suicide-running all the way to the end and activating the node. Fun times, because you wind up pulling half the mobs inside.

So, I run in, hit the node, and die. I'm getting ready to rez to the med center when I noticed the Champion is still shooting at something. A little camera pan revealed that every elite I pulled is engaged in a duel to the death with the Champion and losing.

I think what happened was that one of the elites hit me with an Orbital Strike that was still going when I died, which hit the Champion and ticked him off a bit.

So, when you guys start fixing bugs again, pleas please please let this one stay. The show was spectacular.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.

Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Mandiaru
07.13.2012 , 04:45 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Malles,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Generally speaking you can submit a ticket via the in-game tool (In-Game Support Ticket Information - Reporting Bugs) whenever you encounter a situation where you think that our investigation might be required. We will then be happy to look into it and take actions if appropriate.
Quote: Originally Posted by Malles
So, when you guys start fixing bugs again, pleas please please let this one stay. The show was spectacular.
Again, thanks for the report and I am glad you enjoyed the show!
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support