Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FPS Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

spparker
07.13.2012 , 04:09 PM | #1
Hi I have submitted an in game ticket about this but no response to date.

I am getting low FPS affecting the game performance. I know it is that as I have done the ctrl +shift+F to find out. Whenever the counter goes above 30 I am fine. The performance issues are intermittent. For example this afternoon I played with no issues. Logged back in this afternoon and pvp was unplayable.

This problem has only started this week. Otherwise I have been playing this game since the last beta testing weekend with no issues.

I would be most grateful for any help you could provide.

Beesodd
07.13.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi spparker,

First of all, please try running the repair function on the launcher, in case there's any damage to the game files, which may be causing the performance loss.

Please also check that there are no other programs running at the same time as the game, which might interfere. For example, scheduled scans can significantly impact FPS.

Another thing to check is temperature levels. You mentioned that the issue was intermittent. Does it start after playing the game for a while, or will each discrete game session be "good performance" or "low performance"? Are there any changes in fan noise coming from your computer itself?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.