Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CTD with no error.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

buzzedkiller
07.13.2012 , 03:47 PM | #1
I can play for 10 minutes. I can play for 2 hours. Then randomly my game crashes to desktop with no error. I have searched this forum and tried everything. I am at my wits end. I called tech support last night and they sent me an email. They requested some files from me that I gladly provided. Now it's been two days. Two days I can't play this game, yet I have payed to do so. Still no fix. Any ideas?

Tirvaak
07.13.2012 , 04:54 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by buzzedkiller View Post
I can play for 10 minutes. I can play for 2 hours. Then randomly my game crashes to desktop with no error. I have searched this forum and tried everything. I am at my wits end. I called tech support last night and they sent me an email. They requested some files from me that I gladly provided. Now it's been two days. Two days I can't play this game, yet I have payed to do so. Still no fix. Any ideas?
Hi buzzedkiller,

Thank you for sendign the requested files to our tech department. I'm sorry you have not received a reply yet but please be patient and I assure you they will be in contact as soon as possible. Due to a high volume of tickets there have been some delays in receiving a response.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support