Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

300-600k MS?

07.13.2012 , 02:34 PM | #1
I've seen alot of posts about lag issues and such but can't seem to find anything that relates to my problem, if such post exist I'm sorry for making this one.

So I recently reinstalled my SWTOR and logged on to my EU characters and noticed my MS were through the roof, was jumping between 300-600k, basically a broken connection. Couldn't move or do anything except rotate the camera. I've figured that they probably closed the server down or such so I moved my chars to other servers. Voila, worked perfect.. For a day. Now the same problem is back and once i log onto a character I can't log out, just get stuck on loading. Tested my US characters and they worked fine. 100ms(ish)

I've checked the firewall, settings, bla bla and such, nothing helps. I'm thinking if this has anything to do with the population currently on the server, if not, how do i fix it? Anyone have the same problem?

07.13.2012 , 04:08 PM | #2
these people are going to ask you to run a traceart or something in command promt if they respond (must be logged into game)

if u do a quick browse u will see somethings of what i mean

07.13.2012 , 05:03 PM | #3
I have to say I'm getting the same numbers - up to 300 at times. Never seen this before
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
Prophecy of the Five

07.13.2012 , 05:10 PM | #4
Thanks, I tried it but it seemed like the MS were normal, around 40, topped at 50 sometime.