Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More maintenance!!!

Skorzo
07.12.2012 , 02:23 PM | #1
I reckon over a 4 - 6 week period we get 5 - 7 days maintenance. So we are paying for a upto 3 weeks a month for our money. what a deal we get folks!!
The Sith Will Show No Mercy This Time............ Ξ▒▒▓▓▓███████████████████████████████)

Urael
07.12.2012 , 02:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Skorzo View Post
I reckon over a 4 - 6 week period we get 5 - 7 days maintenance. So we are paying for a upto 3 weeks a month for our money. what a deal we get folks!!
This one is ONLY 2hrs .. if you are "down under" then its from 5pm-7pm on Friday Night. Go out to eat have a adult beverage or three and come back to a fully rebooted server. It's down time for 2 hrs is pretty much the early morning for EU so most of the day the server will be up. This one is minor.

Sunseeker
07.12.2012 , 02:37 PM | #3
I suppose being able to play a broken, buggy game is better than waiting a couple hours to play a working, not-buggy game.

Like the guy above me said, go out drinking for a couple hours.
I'm tired. I'm a grump. I have an attitude and a short fuse. So really, try me.

HeavensAgent
07.12.2012 , 02:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
Do not listen to them!

They plot to take advantage of your resulting drunken state to convince you to liquidate all your character's possessions and donate the credits to their charity, the Orphaned Ewok War Fund.
Del'lantam Trooper of Alpha Company, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Urael
07.12.2012 , 02:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
Do not listen to them!

They plot to take advantage of your resulting drunken state to convince you to liquidate all your character's possessions and donate the credits to their charity, the Orphaned Ewok War Fund.
Moon of Endor hasn't been discovered at this point in time. The Ewoks are currently safe.

Mezla
07.12.2012 , 02:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
I suppose being able to play a broken, buggy game is better than waiting a couple hours to play a working, not-buggy game.

Except in the case of SWTOR we will still be playing broken and buggy game after maintenance.

HeavensAgent
07.12.2012 , 02:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Moon of Endor hasn't been discovered at this point in time. The Ewoks are currently safe.

It actually has. There's a Republic research outpost there.

Urael
07.12.2012 , 02:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
It actually has. There's a Republic research outpost there.
That happens 45 years from now.

Sunseeker
07.12.2012 , 02:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mezla View Post
Except in the case of SWTOR we will still be playing broken and buggy game after maintenance.
I see you haven't played Champions Online yet.

All MMOs have bugs, in fact they're caused by players in many cases. SWTOR is still not even a year old, it's level of stability is pretty good. But it cannot get better without maintenance.
I'm tired. I'm a grump. I have an attitude and a short fuse. So really, try me.

HeavensAgent
07.12.2012 , 02:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
That happens 45 years from now.
Wrong. Its existence was mentioned approximately in the year 8 ATC (3,645 BBY), before the events of the game take place.