Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (208)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (208)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SuperDaioz
07.19.2012 , 06:33 AM | #11
Yep cancelled sub too but will happily resub if they fix it. Over a week and no response from tech support and always worked fine pre 1.3.2

Tirvaak
07.19.2012 , 07:44 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreaxus View Post
I just canceled my subscription too since i cannot play for about a week now. Everything was fine before this patch and i rly enjoyed playing the game cause im a big fan of star wars and im rly sad i had to do this but i will not pay until they fix this problem. I made a ticket but i don't see the point of answering all the question they asked me on my computer and everything since iv been playing this game since december 15 just fine ... anyway i hope they fix this soon
Hi Kreaxus,

In order to try and resolve this problem for you, you will need to reply to the mail from our tech support with the files they have requested. I understand that having this problem is frustrating and we want to help you get past this, but we cannot do so unless you follow the instructions outlined in the mail you were sent.

Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by SuperDaioz View Post
Yep cancelled sub too but will happily resub if they fix it. Over a week and no response from tech support and always worked fine pre 1.3.2
Hi SuperDaioz,

I'm sorry that there has been a delay in receiving a response from Tech support. I have looked into this for you and can see that you issue is still being investigated and you should receive a response as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support