Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force of Wills: The Ties that Bind

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Force of Wills: The Ties that Bind

Earthmama
09.25.2012 , 07:34 PM | #211
Voss

Spoiler

MilaniGrey
09.25.2012 , 07:42 PM | #212
No. Words.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
09.25.2012 , 08:59 PM | #213
Love. (but you knew that) and aahhh the suspense.

Earthmama
09.26.2012 , 01:46 PM | #214
Voss, Continued.

Spoiler

Note

Spoiler

MilaniGrey
09.26.2012 , 02:00 PM | #215
YES! Pierce is dead! WOOOOOOOOH!

I also have a feeling Ardyth isn't gone for good.

But at least she's gone for now.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

Vesaniae
09.26.2012 , 02:04 PM | #216
So I finally got around to reading this story and I have to say that it is amazing. You really know how to steer that emotional rollercoaster, heh. I really like how you do the multiple generations and how they all fit together within the universe. Can't wait to read more!
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
09.26.2012 , 02:30 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Voss, Continued.

Spoiler

Note

Spoiler
Best ending for this sequence. Who indeed.

Edit to add about Pierce. Justice AND Mercy? How the heck did you manage that one? <3

greyjedibp
09.26.2012 , 03:47 PM | #218
U know I never did like Scourge but hell glad he kick Ardyth *** (I do agree with MilaniGrey I don't think she down for good)

I did feel bad for Pierce he had bad life.(Not like care him anymore)

I do love how u Scourge peronsed change casue he has emotions again and I like him better for it.

I Like how Ardyth used Baras last line before he died "I cannot die" make me think Ardyth going same fate as her master.

I qution What hell happen to your jedi consular is she die (may miss that part) or is she still alive but just old

Earthmama
09.26.2012 , 04:15 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by greyjedibp View Post

I qution What hell happen to your jedi consular is she die (may miss that part) or is she still alive but just old
Elliah is not part of the greater plot for this story, she had some brief appearances in a flash back Kianna had of her time in Tython after escaping the Emperor's fortress, but over all she does not play a big roll in part 2 of FoW.

I can say that there will be a Part 3, and that she may (MAY, no promises) play a bigger roll in there. For now she's just chilling on Tython being a teacher and going to council meetings, her life is pretty boring. Honestly I have enough characters to juggle, Elliah's being my sweet girl and staying out of my head space right now.

@ Ves!! Squee! Thanks for reading, and so glad you're enjoying it!

@Kabe, I should really post an excerpt of my outline, there was a time I actually wrote "Kianna and Scourge Kiss......nah, tease Kabe some more."

bright_ephemera
09.26.2012 , 08:28 PM | #220
So...your last installment. Amazing. I am skeptical of the falling-off-a-cliff death ever since Sherlock Holmes, but it was still nice to see Ardyth torn up.

And Pierce's death. Beyond. Breathtaking. Shiloh's revenge, the satisfaction coming around for that was just incredible.

Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
@Kabe, I should really post an excerpt of my outline, there was a time I actually wrote "Kianna and Scourge Kiss......nah, tease Kabe some more."
That is hilariously evil. I love it.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.