Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force of Wills: The Ties that Bind

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Force of Wills: The Ties that Bind

bright_ephemera
09.08.2012 , 12:36 PM | #181
By the way, for those who don't feel sufficiently awful for Pierce right now, recall how they got together on Dromund Kaas (in what remains one of my favorite scenes from Force of Wills).

Don't get me wrong, he's still an individual who thrives on murder with a side of cruelty, but...
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
09.08.2012 , 01:03 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Drummond Kaas

Spoiler
This is so very Pierce. <3

greyjedibp
09.08.2012 , 02:36 PM | #183
U know I hate Pierce from strart but then I feel bad for him

Earthmama
09.08.2012 , 04:21 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
By the way, for those who don't feel sufficiently awful for Pierce right now, recall how they got together on Dromund Kaas (in what remains one of my favorite scenes from Force of Wills).

Don't get me wrong, he's still an individual who thrives on murder with a side of cruelty, but...
I love my Imperial characters because they are results of their upbringing and it just makes them so complex. Imperial culture just perverts everything like values and morals, but sometimes goodness and humanity still shines through making them sympathetic monsters. I love Pierce, I've loved every version of him that I've read in these forums so far.

Part of me wants to apologize for the emotional roller coaster, I really am trying to add some chapters with a bit more levity in them, in between the real gut wrenching stuff. The other part of me is thrilled you care so much for my characters!

I will give this warning though, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Thank you all so much for reading, and commenting! It really does mean a lot to me! xo

Earthmama
09.10.2012 , 10:57 AM | #185
Fury class starship

Spoiler

MilaniGrey
09.10.2012 , 11:34 AM | #186
Absolutely adore your stories, as you well know.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
09.10.2012 , 02:13 PM | #187
Teah is so awesome. SO awesome.

bright_ephemera
09.11.2012 , 05:03 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
I love my Imperial characters because they are results of their upbringing and it just makes them so complex. Imperial culture just perverts everything like values and morals, but sometimes goodness and humanity still shines through making them sympathetic monsters. I love Pierce, I've loved every version of him that I've read in these forums so far.
Been too lazy to actually reply to this, but...yes. Well said. Many Imperial characters are fascinating, all the more so when you stop and think about what you just caught yourself cheering for. But, but there's goodness and loyalty and genuine kindness running through all the awfulness!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Earthmama
09.12.2012 , 11:36 AM | #189
Defender class Starship/Voss Orbit

Spoiler

MilaniGrey
09.12.2012 , 01:15 PM | #190
Nom nom nom nom. <3
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!