Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What’s the reward for hitting level 50 Legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What’s the reward for hitting level 50 Legacy

LogunOne
07.12.2012 , 05:18 AM | #1
So I have several hundred hours of game time in, 7 alts and seen most of the personal stories and my Legacy is about to ding 50 ….. what’s my reward for this achievement?

Is there a level 50 Legacy vendor somewhere where I can pick out a uber set of gear so I can parade around the Fleet station and show off my giant shoulder pads?

Just curious, since it’s a story based game and all, and hitting Legacy level 50 is no small feet so where’s my rewards vendor?

I found the PvP vendors and the PvE endgame grinder vendors but can’t seem to find the gear/rewards vendors for the guys that play through all the stories and hit legacy level 50?

Or, is “the First Story Driven Fully voiced MMO” not rewarding players on equal footing with other play styles.
So what’s the reward for hitting Legacy level 50…..a title?

The point of this MMO was to eliminate the grind, yet at end game the only way to get the best items in the game is to grind? ..... this grind free sales pitch was blurted out in nearly every video for the last 3 years yet that's the only method of game play you reward?

Imagine my confusion.

DenitharPurloin
07.12.2012 , 05:20 AM | #2
No reward, you just stop getting Legacy XP.

WitchKings
07.12.2012 , 05:23 AM | #3
A message box pops up saying "You need to go outside"

But in all seriousness the max reward you can get at the moment is at level 25 legacy. Currently beyond that there is no benefit, but I am sure they are going to add stuff for the extra 25 levels in the future as legacy is still a new thing.
Level 50 Marauder
Level 47 Sniper
Level 50 Sorcerer
Level 50 Commando

Brittaany_Banks
07.12.2012 , 05:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LogunOne View Post
Is there a level 50 Legacy vendor somewhere where I can pick out a uber set of gear so I can parade around the Fleet station and show off my giant shoulder pads?
Just play a Consular. Your shoulder pad request will be more than adequately fulfilled
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?
#GamerGate

jedip_enguin
07.12.2012 , 05:24 AM | #5
You get to go to the cow level.

papaantz
07.12.2012 , 05:27 AM | #6
What's the reward for finishing all other single-player Bioware game content?

Maybe try playing with other people, a small part of the MMO genre. More rewards to be found there.

sacrengreus
07.12.2012 , 06:32 AM | #7
At Legacy lvl 50 your "family" is obviously well known across the galaxy. It stands to reason that you'd have made at least a few enemies in that time, so I propose that all your characters in that legacy should become immediately KOS to every bounty hunter in the game! If you're looking for a way to spice the game up, that should do it!
Member of We Come in Peace.

Wait...when do we tell them we really don't come in peace?

Blondesolid
07.12.2012 , 07:14 AM | #8
Nothing, not a title, an achievement, a codex entry, or even a legacy perk(that makes me lol a bit)

PainOfDemise
07.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #9
Maybe a pat on the back from one of your friends you play the game with? If not, you can just always pat yourself on the back.
The Tarvock Legacy

Pirana
07.12.2012 , 07:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LogunOne View Post
So I have several hundred hours of game time in, 7 alts and seen most of the personal stories and my Legacy is about to ding 50 ….. what’s my reward for this achievement?

Just curious, since it’s a story based game and all, and hitting Legacy level 50 is no small feet so where’s my rewards vendor?

I found the PvP vendors and the PvE endgame grinder vendors but can’t seem to find the gear/rewards vendors for the guys that play through all the stories and hit legacy level 50?

Or, is “the First Story Driven Fully voiced MMO” not rewarding players on equal footing with other play styles.
So what’s the reward for hitting Legacy level 50…..a title?

The point of this MMO was to eliminate the grind, yet at end game the only way to get the best items in the game is to grind? ..... this grind free sales pitch was blurted out in nearly every video for the last 3 years yet that's the only method of game play you reward?

Imagine my confusion.
Removing the xp bar from your ui.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana