Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best class story (opinions) on both factions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best class story (opinions) on both factions?

zorphon
07.11.2012 , 11:24 PM | #1
Hey all.

Just getting back into Old Republic after stopping in January, resubbed last night. Don't really want to relearn my class as a 50 Commando, especially since I hear Combat Medic is pretty bad right now anyway. So I was thinking of rerolling a class and enjoying the class story, and being able to learn it and stick with it up until 50 because I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing on my Commando. And the end-game grind doesn't really interest me right now.

What are some of the best class stories on both factions, in your guys opinions? Without spoilers, what are some of the reasons?
I thought the Trooper one was pretty good, so anything better than that would be even better!
Proud Trooper - Protect and Eradicate
None can stand in our way - For the Republic!
The Aztrum Legacy
50 Commando ~ Zorph, Founder

masterherox
07.11.2012 , 11:46 PM | #2
The general consensus seems to be that the best republic story is the smuggler's, and the best imperial story is the agent's.
Of course, people will disagree on these and whatnot, but that's what I've seen most people say.

zorphon
07.12.2012 , 12:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by masterherox View Post
The general consensus seems to be that the best republic story is the smuggler's, and the best imperial story is the agent's.
Of course, people will disagree on these and whatnot, but that's what I've seen most people say.
Interesting. Since my lvl 50 is a Commando, would you recommend doing the Agent to see the Imperial world quests? Or should I stick to Republic, so I can send myself money?
Proud Trooper - Protect and Eradicate
None can stand in our way - For the Republic!
The Aztrum Legacy
50 Commando ~ Zorph, Founder

Ellvaan
07.12.2012 , 03:44 AM | #4
Greetings Zorphon!

We have an active thread on members opinions on the worst and best class stories (for both factions) which may be of assistance to you and is also active in its discussion. In the interest of consolidating discussion, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion here:
Thank you and have fun playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!