Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rewards

joeypesci
07.11.2012 , 05:41 PM | #1
These rewards that seem to suddenly keep appearing. Is it only me that sees they always require you have an active account at the end of the month. Call my cynical but could this be their poor attempt to keep people resubbing, knowing they'll want the reward. We'll see if we suddenly get another reward next month.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LordBater
07.11.2012 , 05:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by joeypesci View Post
These rewards that seem to suddenly keep appearing. Is it only me that sees they always require you have an active account at the end of the month. Call my cynical but could this be their poor attempt to keep people resubbing, knowing they'll want the reward. We'll see if we suddenly get another reward next month.
Or maybe they just don't want to give free perks to people who aren't comitted to the game...
Although i bet that does work to some small level.
No, of course not. And that is the whole problem with aliens, you just can't trust them. Occasionally you meet a nice one, Starman, E.T., but usually they just turn out to be some kind of big lizard!

OmegaMayhem
07.11.2012 , 05:49 PM | #3
If the silly little crap they are handing out is what keeps you or others subscribing then the problem is you, not BW.