Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Flashpoint?

Murillio
11.05.2012 , 11:48 PM | #21
Maelstrom Prison for the final boss fight and dialogue with Revan, and Foundry for the epic boss fights with HK and Revan

Outside of those two, my next favourite would have to be False Emp

MrNihulus
08.05.2017 , 12:30 PM | #22
Bringing this thread back up.

I'll have to pick Depths of Manaan.

I love the planet Manaan in general. The mechanics in the flashpoint are really interesting. The kolto barrels are a really nice touch. Although I'm not a really big fan of Ortuno.

Shayddow
08.05.2017 , 03:27 PM | #23
I liked Athiss before the change to levels happened (in other words, when you could still go thru it (solo) at a slightly higher level and enjoy the atmosphere instead of getting beat down.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

IoNonSoEVero
08.05.2017 , 05:29 PM | #24
Rakata Prime. The War Chief is one of the most annoying fights ever to me (not hard, just long for me) but the scenery is magnificent - I love being on that beach and getting to run around through the Rakata temple. I'm just bummed I've never received one of the 'good' drops (decorations or the sleen).

Second would have to be Manaan.

mkzerox
08.06.2017 , 05:45 AM | #25
Taral V, & Maelstrom Prison

Rebamcfan
08.06.2017 , 06:49 AM | #26
Athiss -It is fascinating planet, especially the story behind Vodal Kressh and how he was cast down, but his spirit yet remained.
Depths of Manaan -While the bosses can be annoying, the music is beautiful, as is the installation itself. I've recently completed the Knights of the Old Republic, and Manaan was absolutely wonderful and beautiful planet.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg This is my very own referral link I would appreciate it truly if you would click it I`ll gain some Cartel Coins, while you`ll gain some really nice unlocks and more subscription time (the bundle you gain goes to all your characters, freshly-made or an old one) *Playing on the Progenitor

jedimasterkiwi
08.06.2017 , 08:07 AM | #27
I really enjoyed the prelude to Shadow of Revan FP's it was just awesome to see Tython and Korriban in ruin from an assault from the Republic and Empire. Also when they first came out they finished on cliffhanger and it was one of main reasons why I purchased the Shadow of Revan DLC. They are short and sweet and give you some nice rewards and they even have a gear vendor that probably most people forget that has an awesome Jedi/consular set that you can get from the relic's (completion reward) claimed in the FP's.
Ya boi Jedimasterkiwi
Refer a Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Hv7s8q
Gives you some goodies and 7 days FREE subscription for new players and returning subscribers, so its a win-win

Gelious
08.09.2017 , 10:08 AM | #28
Kaon under SIege. The atmosphere, the gameplay... its excellent.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Nellios - Operative; Brellios - Powertech; Xatra - Commando; Xatraz - Jedi Sage; Xadraz - Gunslinger.

eoral
08.10.2017 , 04:33 PM | #29
I would have to say Directive 7 for those Terminator feels.
Following that Korriban Incursion and Depths of Manaan.
Also Legacy of the Rakata for the kotor memories.

Paulsutherland
08.21.2017 , 11:07 PM | #30
Red Reaper - don't know why ... I just enjoy this one the most.