Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Flashpoint?

AwesomePeters
08.01.2012 , 08:03 PM | #11
The Maelstrom Prison.

Ardim
08.01.2012 , 09:42 PM | #12
Tie between False Emperor and Kaon Under Siege (Though I REALLY wish we could've joined Malgus)
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

GFreeGamer
10.18.2012 , 06:37 PM | #13
Story-wise:Mandalorian Raiders

I actually makes sense, reminding us there's a war happening, without having anything as corny as (yet-another) planet destroying weapon.

Presentation-wise: Kaon Under Siege

Hands down. You can still feel the creepy atmosphere whilst playing.

The Foundry actually comes second for me though (I'm so gonna get flamed) because I think it was presented pretty well, in terms of sound design, dialogue, etc. Though that may be due to the fact that they use characters that we already recognize.

Gameplay-wise: Lost Island

It feels pretty heroic since you're not a huge ops, just a small team, yet the FP is presented like an Ops in my opinion. Boss fights are pretty intense, and there's a lot more than just 4 people wailing away at a spiked wall.
Uncharted SpaceJung Ma

AshlaBoga
10.19.2012 , 12:18 PM | #14
1. The Foundry
2. Taral V
3. Red Reaper
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Otembe
10.24.2012 , 08:58 PM | #15
For gameplay, I've become extremely fond of deceptively simple movement fights, like Boarding Party's engineering room encounter and the final boss fight of Hammer Station. A lot of the challenge and the fun comes from teaching those fights to new players, and success or failure hinge on the party's ability to work together. It's metagame, but I feel like those fights have given me a real education on the interpersonal aspects of MMO gameplay. They've brought me out of my shell.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.24.2012 , 09:20 PM | #16
1) Mandalorian Raiders (I'm a HUGE Mandalorian fan)
2) Lost Island (Makes me feel more powerful/heroic)
3) False Emperor (Who doesn't love a classic "take down the Sith Lord" fight?)
4) Red Reaper (Kinda reminds me of the Death Star scene from Episode IV
5) Black Talon (Just fun hack'n'slash)
6) Foundry (Never been a Revan fan, but still liked beating down an iconic character)

Karkais
11.05.2012 , 06:08 PM | #17
False emperor.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Projawa
11.05.2012 , 06:15 PM | #18
I like all of them. My favorite is Black Talon for the quick BH comms and social points.

SmugglersLuck
11.05.2012 , 08:45 PM | #19
Athiss

"I speak in His name, the Lord of Heart and Eye!"
Darth Zumiya
The Keeper of Light Walker of Dreams

steaktrooper
11.05.2012 , 08:49 PM | #20
Mine would have to be the Boarding Party flashpoint, as an imp agent operative it made me feel like I was actually part of the military and operating with a group.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger