Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Speeder, shiney Bioware

RikHar
07.12.2012 , 05:36 PM | #11
Even the speeder was a waste.

Darth_Philar
07.12.2012 , 05:42 PM | #12
So if I'm reading this correctly, you paid extra real money in order to get non-real things in a game exclusively for bragging rights and are now peeved that other people are able to get different non-real things for getting other people to pay real money?

That, my friend, is the way the cookie crumbles.
Just as an FYI, in the digital distribution age there is no reason to ever buy a collector/limited/special edition if it costs more. You never get anything good. In the old days of boxed games you could get some phat loot, but those days are dying thanks to MMOs and Steam.
Server: The Fatman
Philar - Corruption Sorcerer - Level 50 | Satarel - Rage Marauder - Level 50
Geheime - Concealment Operative - Level 20 | Zahhak - Arsenal Mercenary - Level 17

Kubernetic
07.12.2012 , 07:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonnallen View Post
Ok i have no problem with them giving a speeder for referring, What i do have a problem with is the freaking speeder has 110% speed at rank one. What ticks me off is i have the digital deluxe edition i payed 80 bucks i get a free speeder too 90% speed one that became useless when i hit 40. Basically that speeder means the people that have it save the 400+k from having to buy any training or the mounts. Perhaps i wouldn't be as jaded if the VIP bracelet had ANY use besides suicidal jumping off the top or looking at the 1.5mil mount that the vip vendor sells, ONLY thing he sells. The camera is blah and the droid gets put in your bank cause its not a pet as was advertised. I mean are you trying to piss off the player base?
You just bought a copy of the game. What these other people did (supposedly) is refer a friend who liked the game so much that they decided to pay for a subscription and stay awhile. You simply bought in... they expanded the player base.

When you and I become as useful to the game's success, we too can have our 110% speeder at Level One.

Good luck!
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

ChazDoit
07.12.2012 , 07:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonnallen View Post
The camera is blah and the droid gets put in your bank cause its not a pet as was advertised. I mean are you trying to piss off the player base?
God, I hated this!

Jesira
07.12.2012 , 07:45 PM | #15
Why would you be mad over this? We're bringing new customers to them, and it's nice to get a really cool reward with a perk involved with it. If you refer 1 person you just basically gave BioWare 60+ dollars plus additional subscription money, I think that calls for a thank you, at no cost.

Reble-Dog-Squad
07.12.2012 , 08:03 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesira View Post
Why would you be mad over this? We're bringing new customers to them, and it's nice to get a really cool reward with a perk involved with it. If you refer 1 person you just basically gave BioWare 60+ dollars plus additional subscription money, I think that calls for a thank you, at no cost.
Yeah it nice to have new customer to the game so that in a few months time another 400k of original customers that purchased the exclusive stuff at the beginning get over looked leave the game. EA is not interested in the customer base they are interested in cold hard cash just to appease the share holders and they are doing it by bribing players into recruiting people because EA can't market the game anymore. if a speeder or some perk was not on offer no player would go out of his way to recruit someone.

EA would bribe the devil if they could.
Australian CE VIP

Welcome to SWTOR, Click on the link below to gain in game rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/42CvHk

Deewe
07.12.2012 , 08:11 PM | #17
If at least we would get a free upgrade on the CE speeder.

jasonnallen
07.13.2012 , 11:02 AM | #18
I am the Devil EA where is my bribe

bpphantom
07.13.2012 , 11:31 AM | #19
People use speeders?
@bpphantom - The Forgotten Legacy
"Life's like a horse wearing a suit and smoking a cigar: hard to explain." - Scary Go Round
"Your childhood memories totally wanted it. Look how they were dressed." - S*P

HaWaN
07.13.2012 , 11:50 AM | #20
I'm feeling the same. I've felt that as soon as i realized that speeder they give is worthless because there are much faster, much better ones. Like great ones from rides.

Now i fell like they have spit at my face... They should have give this speeder to CE/DD from the beggining.