Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Speeder, shiney Bioware

jasonnallen
07.10.2012 , 07:38 PM | #1
Ok i have no problem with them giving a speeder for referring, What i do have a problem with is the freaking speeder has 110% speed at rank one. What ticks me off is i have the digital deluxe edition i payed 80 bucks i get a free speeder too 90% speed one that became useless when i hit 40. Basically that speeder means the people that have it save the 400+k from having to buy any training or the mounts. Perhaps i wouldn't be as jaded if the VIP bracelet had ANY use besides suicidal jumping off the top or looking at the 1.5mil mount that the vip vendor sells, ONLY thing he sells. The camera is blah and the droid gets put in your bank cause its not a pet as was advertised. I mean are you trying to piss off the player base?

Rafaman
07.10.2012 , 07:45 PM | #2
I bought the Digitial Deluxe as well. And... tbh, the only thing worth the price has been the speeder.

Nevertheless, I don't begrudge them giving a swanky new speeder for referrals even at 110% speed. I don't feel slighted in the slightest since I've gotten great use of the DD speeder on 7 toons.

And now... I have a friend or two that would love this game! Going to have another ride real soon!

Wolfninjajedi
07.10.2012 , 07:47 PM | #3
Meh, none of the levels really mean much at all(least to me) you get where your going one way or another.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Widgits
07.10.2012 , 07:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Meh, none of the levels really mean much at all(least to me) you get where your going one way or another.
This. Unless you are some hardcore phat PvE'r that flies all over the planets, it's really no big deal.

IMO, they are doing since because they know they NEED new subs.
Widgit(s), Pimpin those Superman undies...

Follow me on TwitchTV!

jasonnallen
07.10.2012 , 08:06 PM | #5
Ok sorry i was ranting, wheres my special items on the vip vendor i was promised, the only advantage the digital deluxe had was the speeder, that's been kinda nullified. Honestly i want my 20 bucks back downgrade me to normal. oh and Amazon has the game for 20 bucks so for 15 dollars more than the digital deluxe you can get your own 110% speed mount.

Rafaman
07.10.2012 , 08:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonnallen View Post
Ok sorry i was ranting, wheres my special items on the vip vendor i was promised, the only advantage the digital deluxe had was the speeder, that's been kinda nullified. Honestly i want my 20 bucks back downgrade me to normal.
Don't disagree with this. I mean, people complain about the CE? They have got to be kidding. The DD is, basically, the speeder at this point. They need to amp up a few things since we don't have anything tangible to show for the DD edition.

Ensquire
07.12.2012 , 04:57 PM | #7
wow does the same thing
-----------------------------
R.I.P. BIOWARE
OCT 11, 2007
-----------------------------

Xairon
07.12.2012 , 05:05 PM | #8
Add an Option for CE/DD people to get their 90% Speeders Upgraded to 110%, solved.
Fable Herbkindle - Jedi Sage, Ajunta Pall
Founder, Collector's Edition
Forum Member: Nov. 2008

Costello
07.12.2012 , 05:12 PM | #9
It is a little crazy that the DD had such junk in it.

No problem with the speeder for refering people but that all the DD stuff was rubbish as none of it was worth having. Even the speeder is only 8k to get a better looking speeder.

Mirthadrond
07.12.2012 , 05:25 PM | #10
I happen to agree with the OP here.

While I don't mind them giving perks to players who refer friends but I think it's time Bioware showed some love to the DD, CE and Security Key players.

Personally - I LOVE my DD speeder. I would like to see an option to upgrade it to the 110% speed.

More exclusive items sold by the VIP vendors and something really cool for the CE players. (FYI - I don't have CE, but I think these guys / gals deserve something for spending so much cash.)

I want LEGACY unlocks to work like VETERANS REWARDS, rather than money sinks.