Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

any one else concerned with too many characters dying?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
any one else concerned with too many characters dying?

Eightus
11.03.2012 , 05:28 PM | #11
Although it does suck that some really cool characters died (Lachris, Malgus and Decimus to name a few), as someone else already said the galaxy is in a full scale war atm and I think the writers are doing a good job showing us that. I mean you cant have the Second Great Galactic War happening with no major character getting killed.

errant_knight
11.03.2012 , 09:11 PM | #12
I'm immensely disappointed to hear that Malgus is actually dead (aside from the fact that I haven't done those fps yet. ). I'd really hoped that my sith warrior would have a chance to join him in the next chapters. Hmmm.... Maybe my warrior can take over his rebellion.... Still...disappointing. The had a lot in common and never even got to have a conversation. What a waste of a great character.

SmugglersLuck
11.04.2012 , 01:07 PM | #13
I'd like to see some Republic characters die. Just because they're the "good guys" doesn't mean they should be invulnerable to getting killed off. Most of the flashpoints are either dealing with an internal Imperial threat, fighting some external threat or participating in an event like Colicoid War Game. The only two Imp FPs that have you actually fighting the Republic is Black Talon and Boarding Party.

Yet. in the Republic class stories and flashpoints, you kill off so many Imperial characters. Major imbalance there.
Darth Zumiya
The Keeper of Light Walker of Dreams

Karkais
11.06.2012 , 08:05 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
I'm immensely disappointed to hear that Malgus is actually dead
Did you see the body?
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

errant_knight
11.08.2012 , 11:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
Did you see the body?
I was just going on the statement here that a developer said he was. Nothing in game makes me think that has to be the case. Hopefully it was a misinterpretation of what was said. Th e link given didn't work, so I was unable to check for myself.