Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Pics] Loving this new Speeder. ^_^ Thanks Bioware!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Pics] Loving this new Speeder. ^_^ Thanks Bioware!

BjoernR
07.10.2012 , 08:26 PM | #21
thanks for the speeder bioware
i loved it so much like my collectors edition minipet

together we compensate the world

Mysticales
07.10.2012 , 08:26 PM | #22
Ok to the question asked about the sound of the speeder. It seems to have a different "start up" sound. Rest seems normal.
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
SW:TOR Irc - webchat

Vermas
07.10.2012 , 11:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
Ok to the question asked about the sound of the speeder. It seems to have a different "start up" sound. Rest seems normal.
Yes and no. The startup is way different and the running noise is a bit different, it's definetly a lot quieter and the noise it makes is sort of like an electric sound and you can hear the motor revving.

vfrost
07.11.2012 , 12:19 AM | #24
ugly as hell

CharleyDanger
07.11.2012 , 12:31 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Vermas View Post
You would pay $55 just for a mount? That's pretty.. stupid tbh
The cost of an item is always relative. Some people would say paying $60 for a game would be stupid. They would not be wrong being that its relative. My guess is the person that posted is a collector of MMO mounts. Its no different than collecting baseball cards. All that matters is that it means something to the person who is buying it. I paid $80 for a 6" figure of Ray Lewis. I could of spent $12, but the one I wanted was a little more rare. The jersey was black instead of blue. When you break it down I spent $80 on a very small amount of plastic and paint. I paid an extra $68 because the paint was black instead of blue lol. Is that stupid? To many, yes. But I love that damn figure and $80 is not that much money to me. If I made the same purchase 10 years ago it would have been pretty stupid...Its all relative.

Razot
07.11.2012 , 12:34 AM | #26
Do you get only one per account or do you get one for every alt?
It would be worth it for me to refer myself if it was for every alt but if its just one really not worth it imo.

Ashu-ri
07.11.2012 , 12:39 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
Actually.. it helped me SEE the terminal for a change when someone else was blocking.. so has some perks. Also I really wanna see that Excellent Knockdown prevention. ^^ this should make zoning NICE. =D
The knockdown prevention is fabulous. I can't tell you how many times I was hit before I got out of the range of the mobs on Nar Shaddaa.

Vermas
07.11.2012 , 02:03 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by CharleyDanger View Post
The cost of an item is always relative. Some people would say paying $60 for a game would be stupid. They would not be wrong being that its relative. My guess is the person that posted is a collector of MMO mounts. Its no different than collecting baseball cards. All that matters is that it means something to the person who is buying it. I paid $80 for a 6" figure of Ray Lewis. I could of spent $12, but the one I wanted was a little more rare. The jersey was black instead of blue. When you break it down I spent $80 on a very small amount of plastic and paint. I paid an extra $68 because the paint was black instead of blue lol. Is that stupid? To many, yes. But I love that damn figure and $80 is not that much money to me. If I made the same purchase 10 years ago it would have been pretty stupid...Its all relative.
For real things like that I can understand, I've actually bought a few things overpriced because of either how rare they were or how good they looked or just because I like collecting them (game CE's), but for virtual items I just can't see why you would fork over that amount of money especially on something so small and insignificant but different strokes for different folks I suppose.

macumba
07.11.2012 , 02:05 AM | #29
was surprised cos I referred one months ago, but that still counted.

an honest thank you is in order
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

ThroneOfOP
07.11.2012 , 02:13 AM | #30
Haha.. I just saw the video promotion for it.
Now to a sucke.. I mean.. a friend to refer..