Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Pics] Loving this new Speeder. ^_^ Thanks Bioware!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Pics] Loving this new Speeder. ^_^ Thanks Bioware!

ThroneOfOP
07.10.2012 , 06:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
The douche canoe? lol
Hmm.. 'it's A Trap' Hmm..

ThroneOfOP
07.10.2012 , 06:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
Actually.. it helped me SEE the terminal for a change when someone else was blocking.. so has some perks. Also I really wanna see that Excellent Knockdown prevention. ^^ this should make zoning NICE. =D
That I need! I'm a 'node' freak gatherer. Dang npcs!

Eillack
07.10.2012 , 06:48 PM | #13
Strange...I had refered someone some months ago..yet I didn't get the speeder . Are they given out at random times or are these pics form the test server?

Vermas
07.10.2012 , 06:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Strange...I had refered someone some months ago..yet I didn't get the speeder . Are they given out at random times or are these pics form the test server?
The person you referred has to of bought the game and payed for a one month sub.

Chiramu
07.10.2012 , 07:18 PM | #15
" Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth: I have pain in joints I had removed years ago. Bender, could you get me my soft chair with the wheels?
Bender: You mean your wheelchair?
Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth: No, not my wheelchair. The one with the wheels. "

Get me the soft chair with the wheels. I think the new speeder looks terrible >.>, so not cool.

Knockerz
07.10.2012 , 07:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Iggster View Post
I don't get it...

Your friend bought the game on the same day they started their 'unlimited trial'?
You can buy a second copy of the game and refer yourself. That's what I did in wow to get the refer a friend mount. I will probably do that again and get that vehicle for this game.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

Rafaman
07.10.2012 , 07:36 PM | #17
lol. Actually the game is on sale at Best Buy. Hmm.... nah, I'll just refer someone.

Vermas
07.10.2012 , 07:37 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
You can buy a second copy of the game and refer yourself. That's what I did in wow to get the refer a friend mount. I will probably do that again and get that vehicle for this game.
You would pay $55 just for a mount? That's pretty.. stupid tbh

Insomnio
07.10.2012 , 08:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Vermas View Post
You would pay $55 just for a mount? That's pretty.. stupid tbh
Yes thats not very bright. It cannot be that hard to get someone to try the game.

Evensong
07.10.2012 , 08:13 PM | #20
Love my speeder

Thank you BioWare
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.