Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Orange Chematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Question about Orange Chematics

Antissa
07.10.2012 , 04:33 PM | #1
So Ive read throug the forum and I am still unsure about the following when it comes to get orange/custom gear schematics for synthweaving. Low level stuff and high level stuff alike.

Does it matter what rank of UT missions I do? That is level 50 schematics for high rank missions and lower level schematics for lower grade UT missions?

Does it matter if I do Luxury Fabrics, Metal Components or Companion gifts?

I would like to get gloves, boots orange schematics also to make gear for alts also... how do I get these?

Darzil
07.10.2012 , 04:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Antissa View Post
So Ive read throug the forum and I am still unsure about the following when it comes to get orange/custom gear schematics for synthweaving. Low level stuff and high level stuff alike.

Does it matter what rank of UT missions I do? That is level 50 schematics for high rank missions and lower level schematics for lower grade UT missions?

Does it matter if I do Luxury Fabrics, Metal Components or Companion gifts?

I would like to get gloves, boots orange schematics also to make gear for alts also... how do I get these?
It doesn't matter which missions you do. I generally do component missions til I have as many components for that tier as I need, then switch to gifts, as they are faster. I get most of my schematics through the GTN, however, and sell many duplicates I get. The rank of the mission determines which you can get, as at the end of this post. You can get schematics for modable Chest, Legs, Head, Hands, Feet, Belts and Bracers for each armour set. (Well, no headgear for the level 11 and 15 sets)

The levels of the new gloves, boots, belts and bracers are a bit freaky, but it works like this for the chests, legs and head, and I don't know if the drops for the new stuff are based on tier or level, but suspect they'll get brought in line sometime :

Tier 1 :
Level 11 (Hardweave, Drelliad, Professionals, Hardened Plastifold, Dark Acolytes, Jedi Initiate's, Sith Duelling, Apprentice's)
Level 15 (Agent's, Rugged Smuggling, Hydraulic Press, Republic Trooper's, Inquisitor's, Force Initiate's, Warrior's, Aspiring Knight's)

Tier 2 :
Level 19 (Sniper's, Gunslinger's, Mercenary's, Commando's, Sorceror's, Consular's, Marauder's, Sentinel's, Warlord's, Peacekeeper's)
Level 23 (Laminoid Battle, Tempered Laminoid, Traditional Nylite, Ablative Laminod, Reinforced Battle)

Tier 3 :
Level 27 (Hooligan's, Spec Ops, Vagabond, Outcast, Channeler's, Jedi Sage's, Sith Combatant, Blade Master, Warrior's Pulsing, Knight's Crusade)
Level 31 (Plasteel Battle, Chanlon Onslaught, Traditional Thermoweave, Ablative Plasteel, Reinforced Chanlon)

Tier 4 :
Level 35 (Lacqerous Battle, Phobium Onslaught, Anointed Demicot, Resilient Lacqerous, Fortified Phobium)
Level 39 (Fortified Lacqerous, Lacqerous Mesh, Traditional Demicot, Ablative Lacqerous, Reinforced Phobium)

Tier 5 :
Level 43 (Sniper Elite, Gunslinger Elite, Mercenary Elite, Commando Elite, Sorceror Adept, Consular Adept, Marauder Elite, Sentinel Elite, Warlord Elite, Peacekeeper Elite)
Level 47 (Polyplast Battle, Diatium Onslaught, Traditional Brocart, Ablative Resinite, Reinforced Diatum)

Tier 6 :
Level 50 (Polyplast Ultramesh, Electrum Onslaught, Anointed Zeyd-Cloth, Resilient Polyplast, Fortified Electrum).

Antissa
07.10.2012 , 05:04 PM | #3
Thanks alot for your good reply. You answered everything I wondered.