Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need healer,tank addons!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DartVasillius
07.10.2012 , 02:03 PM | #1
I think bioware must allow using interface addons, like Curse.com site. Healer, tank addons. is a difficult heal proper some times. its rise progress of many people.

Khevar
07.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #2
I'm not disagreeing with you here, but have you tried customizing the UI? I spent some time rearranging things, changing the size of elements, using ops frames for a 4-person party, using Target of Target, etc. etc.

Once this was done I found my job as a healer was made a lot easier.

Until other addons are available, this may help you as well.

oredith
07.10.2012 , 02:19 PM | #3
the only REAL change they need to make, is the ability to size/filter buff/debuffs.

as is, the system is HORRIBLE for tracking that.
(╯°□°)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

SentinelDranoel
07.10.2012 , 02:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DartVasillius View Post
I think bioware must allow using interface addons, like Curse.com site. Healer, tank addons. is a difficult heal proper some times. its rise progress of many people.
If you got the idea from WOw, then please go back and play that game. Let this game be a unique experience and stop asking for things you see in that game.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Exiled-Phoenix
07.10.2012 , 04:05 PM | #5
Maybe you just suck at your class.
The Red Eclipse
VahxFrost'BiteSíon TéxCoriena
Vai'xSpike Decepta Brotu

Galossj
07.10.2012 , 05:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
the only REAL change they need to make, is the ability to size/filter buff/debuffs.
This.

I don't need the addon, the custom UI is enough
Eight Omega Squad

Kosef

Flaminica
07.10.2012 , 09:40 PM | #7
I can think of things we don't need -- Like add-on nazis kicking people for not having the current "must have" mods, or mods that break and need to be reinstalled every time the game is updated. Oh, and I also don't need an outbreak of mass hacking and bank robbery because Curse.com pushed a malware-infected mod to a couple of hundred thousand accounts - again.
Spearshakers
||

Thuggy
07.10.2012 , 10:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post

as is, the system is HORRIBLE for tracking that.
I'd also add more robust (but less visual noisy) party/raid frames, complete combat logs, and mouse-over casting toggles to the list.

EvulZoky
07.11.2012 , 05:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Galossj View Post
This.

I don't need the addon, the custom UI is enough
Second that, Ive played mmo's with help addons. I think it's fine as is exept for not allowing to resize some elements alone. PROC + BUFF resize tool. Or just add a text on the screen. For example "You gain <debuff / buff / proc> in the middle of the screen.

Onibubu
07.11.2012 , 08:02 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DartVasillius View Post
1)
I understand that not everyone is a native speaker but please... this is just horrible written.

2)
You want addons because its sometimes "hard to heal"?
Where are you having problems? Maybe we can help you BECAUSE healing is nowhere near hard even in EC HM.

3)
Dont forget that addons would make raids "easier"... which would lead to bioware make the raids more complicatet/harder to balance it out... which would slap everyone in the face who doesn't want to use addons!
That IMHO was a big problem in WOW.
Dont do it here to!
Knights of the Shadows, Vanjervalis Chain - Republik
T1:10/10 NM T2:4/4 HM
http://knightsoftheshadows.de/