Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

More Obvious PvP imbalance than Biochem's Adrenals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
More Obvious PvP imbalance than Biochem's Adrenals

jizerai's Avatar


jizerai
11.17.2012 , 03:42 PM | #131
What wicked sorcery is this?! Thread necromancy is outlawed in these forums, begone foul creatures - return to your wicked slumber!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

vimm's Avatar


vimm
11.17.2012 , 03:59 PM | #132
Friggin' one class wonders.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
11.18.2012 , 01:21 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
1.5 came around, and you still cannot buy the class buffs with cartel coins even! ***!?
I think they are trying to leave some reason to consume content in place. Never been easier to level for what its worth. Level 40 or so and you are good to go.

That said, they probably could make use for having high legacy level, such as accessing your other toons companions and crew skils at 50; then let your purchase the buffs.

NoTomorrow's Avatar


NoTomorrow
11.18.2012 , 04:18 AM | #134
KhalDragoe the necromancer has returned!
Dude, couldn't you level a few classes to chapter 2 in the mean time?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

TyrellJonez's Avatar


TyrellJonez
11.18.2012 , 10:33 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
In 1.3, we saw the removal of Biochem's adrenals from WZ's. So thus making it more fair to people who didn't want to have Bio on their PvP toon.

However now there is a SIGNIFICANT boost to players through the legacy system of class buffs. For someone that doesn't like leveling characters and will stick with their 1 toon despite how underpowered they are, they are limited to 1 class buff.... their own.

Why is it that people that reroll each new FOTM get's the advantage of having all of the buffs to re-buff themselves after they die giving them an edge over the people that do not have that.

Some possible solutions:

1) Make the legacy ability purchasable with credits (Like EVERY other legacy perk/buff except the buffs gained from grinding out all your companions affection ((which still is grindable with credits in an indirect way)))

2) Disable the ability to buff other classes buff for RWZ's. So instead of forcing people to buy the buffs to stay competitive, everyone just has to deal without (must as the case with the biochem adrenals)

Does anyone else see how this can make a huge difference in a warzone
hahahahahahaha...........hahahahhaha.....hold on.....hahahahahaha!!!!

quit being lazy and roll another class or don't die. Don't knock people for actually having the audacity to level another class and benefit from it.
If they don't wanna see the hood in me, be satisfied when you see the good in me

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
11.18.2012 , 11:57 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
In 1.3, we saw the removal of Biochem's adrenals from WZ's. So thus making it more fair to people who didn't want to have Bio on their PvP toon.

However now there is a SIGNIFICANT boost to players through the legacy system of class buffs. For someone that doesn't like leveling characters and will stick with their 1 toon despite how underpowered they are, they are limited to 1 class buff.... their own.

Why is it that people that reroll each new FOTM get's the advantage of having all of the buffs to re-buff themselves after they die giving them an edge over the people that do not have that.

Some possible solutions:

1) Make the legacy ability purchasable with credits (Like EVERY other legacy perk/buff except the buffs gained from grinding out all your companions affection ((which still is grindable with credits in an indirect way)))

2) Disable the ability to buff other classes buff for RWZ's. So instead of forcing people to buy the buffs to stay competitive, everyone just has to deal without (must as the case with the biochem adrenals)

Does anyone else see how this can make a huge difference in a warzone
First off: Biochem was the only crafting profession nerf'd because of PVP. Now Cybertech claims an unfair advantage in PVP with grenades. Allow Biochem adrenals.... and your statement to this effect is a moot point.

Additionally, you obviously didn't play the game when legacy first started.

This was the WHOLE premise for Legacy being started.

You are asking them to change a system that they implemented during a time frame you didn't play the game. How is that fair to the rest of us who played since beta and put in the time it took to grind out 4 level 40's to get all 4 class buffs.

Sorry but there is no solution you can provide that would be fair to the "life time subscribers" you are obviously not a part of.

Incidently I'm working on my 5th level 50 and I still don't have all 4 buffs. Why should you be spoonfed without putting in the work to get the perk?

This isn't wow. Sometimes you have to grind things out to get what you want.

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
11.18.2012 , 12:28 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by notomorrow View Post
khaldragoe the necromancer has returned!
Dude, couldn't you level a few classes to chapter 2 in the mean time?
qft..
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

RAVM's Avatar


RAVM
11.18.2012 , 01:57 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
1.5 came around, and you still cannot buy the class buffs with cartel coins even! ***!?
Why the &#@$@ would it? In case you didn't notice, only the Legacy stuff that was available for credits and unlocked outside the specific Republic/Imperial pages is now alternatively available for coins. They'll never sell the buffs for coins, they aren't that stupid!

Rolander's Avatar


Rolander
11.18.2012 , 03:16 PM | #139
QQ lameness.... it takes a few days to casually get to chapter 2 on a toon

Crawelc's Avatar


Crawelc
11.18.2012 , 03:17 PM | #140
wow who necroed this trash thread.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.