Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorry, you cannot refer this email address.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Sorry, you cannot refer this email address.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ironskillit
05.19.2013 , 10:20 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
General Error
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

2 days passed nothing has been done what does it take customer support to finally provide a solution instead of premade messages that are worthless
They won't. My guess is they are leeching money from subs and CC transactions to fund another fail game. Ironically that's what happened to Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning to fund the design of SWTOR.

Kegparty
05.19.2013 , 12:03 PM | #62
just worked on a test account for me. Went to spam but thats understandable

AbsolutGrndZero
05.19.2013 , 02:24 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Ironskillit View Post
If you're gonna tell him anything, tell him not to waste his time on this game. Bugs never get fixed.
They why are you still wasting YOUR time not only on this game, but being here on the forums posting in threads like this?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Mercbook
05.26.2013 , 11:56 PM | #64
*** this still isnt resolved? SO basically I get screwed on the refer a friend .. how f'n lame. I have spent so much money in this game.. this crap alone is making me want to pull the plug. You @#$@# nickle and dime us on f'n random bs dyes and when it comes to a promo that awards a f'n paying customer I get screwed.

HELLO YOUR DAMN REFER A FRIEND DOESNT WORK FOR MANY OF US>> WE STILL GET SORRY, YOU CANNOT REFER THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.. WHEN WAS THIS THREAD CREATED? WOW