Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher doesn't work

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mastabenja
07.10.2012 , 08:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lacras View Post
i'm having a similar problem. my client downloaded the patch fine. but when i clicked play it came up with an error saying "was not able to launch the game (1)" i've tried the repair function and it get's stuck on 99% and freezes. i don't know what to do
this is obv another issue and should not be messed up with the problems in this thread. plz to crosspost. It makes us all wit longer for help

Mykdor
07.10.2012 , 09:06 AM | #12
I have the same issues with launcher freezing at 71%. This is even after using the Fix launcher option suggestion that ISN'T working so maybe they need to stop suggesting it. So much for inviting friends to a game that doesn't work. lol
All the way to Alderaan!

Squadron 14-610

Lacras
07.10.2012 , 09:07 AM | #13
i'm not sure if these problems are connected or not as they all happened in relation too todays patch but if it pleases you i'll create a new thread about it

Exirth
07.10.2012 , 09:12 AM | #14
I have an Issue where once I click login after awhile I get "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. Tried turning off my antivirus and manually added tor to my firewall's allow list, but still not working. I also ran the fixlauncher but it didn't find any problems. :|

mastabenja
07.10.2012 , 10:17 AM | #15
can we please get any help on this topic? its ******* not working...

Axolipher
07.10.2012 , 10:34 AM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

I apologise for any frustration felt at this time, and thank you for your patience. We have put a sticky up on the front page of our forum which contains more information on what to do with the launcher issues currently being experienced. You can find this thread here.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mastabenja
07.10.2012 , 10:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Axolipher View Post
Greetings all,

I apologise for any frustration felt at this time, and thank you for your patience. We have put a sticky up on the front page of our forum which contains more information on what to do with the launcher issues currently being experienced. You can find this thread here.

Thank You.
year i did all this... now its time to wait for your email? screw this. It was stupid to even reactivate my account. This game ***** up every to days with either patches or servershutdowns. Some would think this gets better after time but its the same **** as on release

mastabenja
07.10.2012 , 12:36 PM | #18
any update?

Azikj
07.10.2012 , 12:52 PM | #19
I've sent an email. Hoping support will find a solution. My guess is that the launcher got broken after the launcher update.

ElmoKils
07.10.2012 , 02:02 PM | #20
Same is happening for me to, just resubscribed a few days ago but oh well, **** happens. not going to bother emailing, they broke it they will eventually fix it