Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Georg Zoeller left BW?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XtremJedi
07.10.2012 , 03:03 PM | #71
My first response on hearing this was that it was "interesting" but that I think it unlikely that we'll really see so much change as a result of his leaving. I read this thread, expecting to become engaged in the discussions... but I really haven't.

I think that I just don't really care too much whether he's gone or not. That may be because I'm having fun in TERA/TSW and am really looking forward to GW2, so I'm really not that bothered about what happens in ToR any more - except for a lingering sadness, that a game which had so much potential, failed so astonishingly to live up to it.

Or it may well be that, in my heart of hearts, I've already given up on ToR really addressing its issues. 1.3 really just entrenched the design approach that we'd seen before. And the interviews and posts I've seen from the devs since 1.3 haven't really shown any signs of a change in approach either.

So I reckon, I'll downgrade my reaction from "interesting" to "meh".

X

AllisonBerryman
07.10.2012 , 03:04 PM | #72 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Everyone, we definitely appreciate your feedback on the game, but there's really not a lot of room for constructive discussion in the context of this thread and it's been working its way off-topic. If you have feedback about classes or combat, I definitely encourage you to start threads with in the Class Forums about your specific topics, and there are many other threads in General Discussion where you can share your thoughts about the state of the game generally. Please do remember to provide details in your feedback and be as constructive as possible. Thanks!