Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exotic Crystals

joeyptn
07.09.2012 , 07:34 PM | #1
Hi everyone. My player is a level 15 Sith Juggernaut. But, I want other crystals other than the basic blue/red/green. Plus I accidentally destroyed my yellow and black pre order crystal with the deconstruct button in the inventory window. A little background is that I now have my star ship and am willing to fly around to get this crystal... Any crystal whether it may be orange white purple or cyan or...other??. I'm sure there's an article with this exact same topic somewhere here, I just can't find it. I'm new to the game, just been playing since the weekend. Thanks! Any input is appreciated.

DarthBama
07.09.2012 , 07:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by joeyptn View Post
Hi everyone. My player is a level 15 Sith Juggernaut. But, I want other crystals other than the basic blue/red/green. Plus I accidentally destroyed my yellow and black pre order crystal with the deconstruct button in the inventory window. A little background is that I now have my star ship and am willing to fly around to get this crystal... Any crystal whether it may be orange white purple or cyan or...other??. I'm sure there's an article with this exact same topic somewhere here, I just can't find it. I'm new to the game, just been playing since the weekend. Thanks! Any input is appreciated.
You can buy the pre-order crystal on the fleet. Just turn on the vendors in the map, and hover until you find it. The vendor is at one of the entrances to the quarter circle sections.

Heist
07.09.2012 , 07:38 PM | #3
You can buy another black and yellow crystal from the pre-order vendor on the fleet.

MidichIorian
07.09.2012 , 07:41 PM | #4
As stated, you can buy a new one. Another option is to open up a CS ticket. Customer Service will replace 3 lost items per 6 month period. I accidently deleted some rakata mods back in the day and had them restored within 15 minutes.

scullzomben
07.09.2012 , 07:43 PM | #5
White is no longer obtainable, and was only available for a short amount of time pre 1.2

Purple/Cyan are available in end game (columi teir I think) weapons depending on your faction.

Orange can be made at artifice, but I am pretty sure there is only schematics for level 50 Orange crystals.

The only "exotic" crystal you can get pre 50 is a magenta crystal. But a lot of work goes into it, and it is pretty dice rolly to get it.

joeyptn
07.09.2012 , 07:59 PM | #6
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely do the vendor thing. And I saw a tutorial for the magenta one.. don't think I'm ready for that... at all lol. But really thanks.. I just really wish I could get a white one.. they're so COOL. And do you guys know what level in artifice you have to be for orange? I think I'm level 9. Am I even remotely close?

joeyptn
07.09.2012 , 09:49 PM | #7
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely do the vendor thing. And I saw a tutorial for the magenta one.. don't think I'm ready for that... at all lol. But really thanks.. I just really wish I could get a white one.. they're so COOL. And do you guys know what level in artifice you have to be for orange? I think I'm level 9. Am I even remotely close?

sullysmith
07.10.2012 , 08:37 AM | #8
Pretty sure all the Orange crystal schematics are level 50, but I know that the Imp Taris and Pub Balmora Commendations Vendor sell weapons that have level 30ish orange crystals.
At low level there are basically no choices in color crystals other than red, green, blue and yellow.
White is unobtainable at the moment, used to by purchasable for 2.5 million
Purple comes from Columi Gear, which drops from Hard Mode Flashpoints(level 50)
Blue-Black comes from Republic Rakata Gear(raid quality)
Red-Black is from Empire Rakata Gear
Green-Black, not sure how to get it, there are tons on the GTN.
Purple-Black, I knew someone who got it from Nightmare Denova, only seen it once ever
Cyan is from Republic Columi stuff
Orange-Black is also from Denova bosses
Magenta is really hard to get, a big hassle
Formerly Masked the Unmasked of The Harbinger
Way to kill both Mass Effect and SWTOR Bioware, real nice job.
R.I.P SWTOR, You had bright future

BebeLeBozo
07.10.2012 , 09:35 AM | #9
FYI
Here is a list of all the endgame and special crystals in the game along with pictures and how to obtain them
http://dulfy.net/2012/05/07/endgame-...o-obtain-them/

ToastyChoate
07.10.2012 , 11:36 AM | #10
what venders sell crystals on the republic side??? the only place i can find them this side of being level 50 is at the gtm... oh and none warzone venders..

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.--YODA