Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthTreize
07.11.2012 , 05:09 PM | #21
Not to be anal but yall should probs change the display picture for this page. Last I checked marauders couldnt wear that armor anymore..unless juggs' can now dual wield. Its ok though, keep yanking the dee's of all the people who wanted to play marauders based upon what they saw in the "lvl up" preview videos and then a month before launch completely change they way we looked, its totally fine. I didn't want to look like a ****** until lvl 50 anyways and grind out my champion/battlemaster gear anyways (my apologies now you can just get the same gear for free so that problem is sovled but pre 1.3 omg) to get a damn hood.
{█////////██()Ξ] <Zez-Kai-Ell>: Treize: Marauder lvl 50
{█////////██()Ξ] <Canderous Ordo>: JohnnyRidden: Sentinel lvl 50

Bonezmccoy
07.12.2012 , 11:07 AM | #22
Can I get some clarification to this:
Quote:
A Free Trial character will not be able to send or reply to mail by other trial characters. However, your character will be able to receive in-game mail during the trial.
Does that mean a free trial can also SEND mail to other paying-account characters? It isn't specifically prohibited, and if so, let me just say - BAD IDEA!!!!! Credspammers are a small-ish problem now, let's not make it worse by giving them another avenue for throw-away accounts. But, on the plus side... if you can send mail, can trial accounts buy all of the bank tabs on a trial account?

If so... here's what I'm gonna do: create a new email address, sign up for the trial on that address, and make a bank alt there, since I really, really don't want to turn one of my "one-of-each-class" roster of characters into a bank alt. I may even make a guild, join the trial account character to the guild, and buy the first GB bay.
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack. Unless there are purples involved. Then it's totally OK.
- Excerpt from "The Jedi Code, SWTOR Edition"