Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I'm legacy level 30 - why do I have to pay millions of credits to unlock stuff?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm legacy level 30 - why do I have to pay millions of credits to unlock stuff?

WrecklessMEDIC's Avatar


WrecklessMEDIC
07.09.2012 , 01:09 PM | #31
You're absolutely right, I do have a very flexible schedule. Not everyone gets to spend 12 hrs a day playing SWTOR while they're at work. God, I love my job.

RuNuB's Avatar


RuNuB
07.09.2012 , 01:15 PM | #32
I have three level 50's myself, and some free time, but that does not mean i want to run the exact same quests three times a day every day just to enjoy my perks.

Celebrus's Avatar


Celebrus
07.09.2012 , 01:26 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by WrecklessMEDIC View Post
You're absolutely right, I do have a very flexible schedule. Not everyone gets to spend 12 hrs a day playing SWTOR while they're at work. God, I love my job.
While slightly jealous, yeah, I agree, most people don't have that kind of flexibility.

While it may seem perfectly acceptable given the amount of time you can find to spend within the game, I think that a lot of other players with different styles of play/amount of play time, would benefit a lot from reduced prices.

Urael's Avatar


Urael
07.09.2012 , 01:28 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Celebrus View Post
While slightly jealous, yeah, I agree, most people don't have that kind of flexibility.

While it may seem perfectly acceptable given the amount of time you can find to spend within the game, I think that a lot of other players with different styles of play/amount of play time, would benefit a lot from reduced prices if there was actually something worth purchasing.
FIFY ....

/agree.

Celebrus's Avatar


Celebrus
07.09.2012 , 01:29 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
FIFY ....

/agree.

lol

Good point.

WrecklessMEDIC's Avatar


WrecklessMEDIC
07.09.2012 , 01:33 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Celebrus View Post
While slightly jealous, yeah, I agree, most people don't have that kind of flexibility.

While it may seem perfectly acceptable given the amount of time you can find to spend within the game, I think that a lot of other players with different styles of play/amount of play time, would benefit a lot from reduced prices.
True. I sure wouldn't complain if they started giving us some discounts.

Urael's Avatar


Urael
07.09.2012 , 01:36 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by WrecklessMEDIC View Post
True. I sure wouldn't complain if they started giving us some discounts.
At the risk of sounding like that "The Rent is too Dang High" Guy, but "The prices of Legacy Perks are too Dang High!" Which is why I support the sliding cost scale for legacy. As Legacy Level increases price per perk decreases.

Diktat's Avatar


Diktat
07.09.2012 , 01:51 PM | #38
Money sink, that's why.
Besides that Legacy is an epic fail of no use for anything so far. I don't know if this is going to change in the future but actually is pretty useless.

Selethar's Avatar


Selethar
07.09.2012 , 01:54 PM | #39
I am already using some of the companion stuff but I do agree that I thought the original concept was pay to unlock early or able to unlock at Legacy XX

skotish's Avatar


skotish
07.09.2012 , 02:06 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Selethar View Post
I am already using some of the companion stuff but I do agree that I thought the original concept was pay to unlock early or able to unlock at Legacy XX
I won't spend a penny on this legacy con
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin